View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:29 AM

Default Re: Crypto/Masonic Jews

NOLizardo said:

"If making an observation means that I'm "claiming to be an expert on things" then I have to question your reasoning. I do not claim you to be an expert simply because you made the observation regarding the "different writing styles", the explanation being simply that I was pissed on the Friday night when I wrote it and was having a bloody good laugh. You didn't address the comment I posted. This seems to be typical behaviour within these forums by those who have already have "been OUTTED" elsewhere, such as NOLAJBS.net and others. The fact that I could well be more informed that you only think you are doesn't prevent you from acting out the superior role simply because you've been a member of this forum longer. It will become obvious in time when I see the information I lay out within these pages being either ignored, diverted or the topic being reduce to personal accusation who is to be "OUTTED". Works every time. Respect."

Like I said, you've made one post on this site, so your KNOWLEDGE regarding me and/or anything that has transpired on this site over the past few months is inconsequential.

WHAT COMMENT IS IT THAT I DIDN'T ADDRESS?

As I've stated, no one on this forum cares who or what TB is and where he has been OUTTED.

The OBVIOUS is what I've LAYED out on these pages.

I do have a SUPERIOR role on this forum.

I see you like the word OUTTED.

In Peace,
BlueAngel