View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Re: The "God" That Serves Elite Jews

This is the first real "light" that has been shed on the very top of the pyramid as represented by the capstone, the "men" (I would call them entities) who's knowledge of esoterism, for lack of a better word, is such that they are capable of creating an "egregore" to serve them.

This "god" who serves the elite jews stays strong through the absorption of negative energy or "lush" as Robert Monroe called it. Too bad he didn't follow through with his concept. Perhaps he thought he had.

This world of ours has been a banquet table for this egregore.

Don't even think that one reading of this piece is enough; it needs to be read and re-read because we have been living and working under such strong delusions and illusions.

My hat is off to you, Henry. And Bush thought he knew about "shock and awe" - THIS gives the term a whole new meaning in a far different "light"!!!
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque