View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 11:14 AM

Default Re: SOLDIERS FACE NEGLECT, FRUSTRATION AT ARMY'S TOP MEDICAL FACILITY

I don’t understand then how the parents or family members of these marines formulate any good reasoning for them to be there - as they are 'protecting the country', but at the same time, 'the country' treats its people like farm animals.

Something I always remind myself at these times – people are masters in the art of fabricated reasoning – internal excuses – self created synthetic motives spawned from the fertile, radioactive sludge ‘insanity’. Yes people can justify anything. Result of inflated egos perceived as core self. Such lies…

And this 'serve and protect' mantra is bought readily by the public. But what are they doing?
Protection - how can you protect your country while in another?
Pre-emptive war?
If America had retreated from Vietnam, do you think they would be chased back to American soil? Of course not.

Do these misguided American gunmen actually think ‘terrorism’ can be smote by the sword of war? If anything, America may have created ‘actual’ terrorist cells against them - yes real ones. But in truth, the Iraqi people would probably rejoice and cry and relax if the Americans left. Most of them would go back to their shops and jobs and get on with life to feed their families.

There will always be terrorism so long as there is lots of people, violence, ego and conflicting ideologies.
Some how America managed to twist the public perception on terrorism. Every country in the world commits terrorism. America funds some of it even. For some reason, terrorist attacks on U.S. soil is perceived as PURE EVIL, when the same atrocities elsewhere are just ‘life – right? Its bad but what can ya' do?’
I guess Hiroshima and Nagasaki wasn’t so bad because it wasn’t American innocents who were melted alive.
Why are the Americans such ignorant, emotional, paranoid, violent brats? Social engineering.

The same day of the British subway bombings when 52 died, a school of over 100 women and children in central Africa was burnt alive by a rebel group. And that didn’t even make the news. Hey, fuck it, its just Africa right?
I know Africa well Ive been here for 10 years. African people are no different. I’ve met some strong spirited individuals living in Hillbrow (which has the highest concentration of crime in the world), who manage optimism despite living in a city comparative to hell. Given their circumstances, many good souls come from the iniquity and poverty of the African society. Resilience and courage that is unheard of in the western world.
I’ve been to China. The people are no different.
Yes there are cultural differences of course, but people are people.
What makes Americans special? Nothing they are no different - and culturally worse off. What makes them stand out - they are riddled with fear.

Wait... Why did America attack Iraq anyway? I think most people forgot, and in their minds substitute the gap with the ‘terrorism, terrorist, evil, WMD’s’ and they hear it in the Hicksville voice of George W Bush.
And serving - They serve the powerful and corrupt. Nothing else. They are doing no good at all.

In the unlikely event that an American starts thinking this way, they could always blast you with patriotism gas.