View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

You are flesh and you are mean and you are evil as all around you say. Learn to hear their words.

LaDomino,
Don't waste your time formulating an explanation.
My dialect is a strong reflection of my mental status and it is quite plain to see.
Agreed!
That's about the only thing you've said on this forum that makes absolute and complete sense.

In Piss,
BlueAngel

LaDominio wrote:
More and more you prove to lack the intelligence needed to correctly process intelligent dialogue. I wont even explain how you've failed to register my response to the aforementioned. No offence.
Your dialect is a strong reflection of your mental status - it is quite plain to see LaDominio wrote:
More and more you prove to lack the intelligence needed to correctly process intelligent dialogue. I wont even explain how you've failed to register my response to the aforementioned. No offence.
Your dialect is a strong reflection of your mental status - it is quite plain to see
As per usual, LaDomino and all the others you have connected yourself with, take an important thread like this and TRASH it like I do
In Piss,
BlueAngel

BlueAngel wrote:
My dialect is a strong reflection of my mental status and it is quite plain to see.

Agreed!

That's about the only thing you've said on this forum that makes absolute and complete sense.

Yes, but our perspectives are not juxtaposed to the matter. Instead we stand at opposite ends of the same conceptual object. Right and wrong in this case is defined merely by our opinions of the conceptual object, therefore neither of us can be right as opinion is unproven theory. The matter remains neutral. I still believe you are a bitch. I don't stand with you anywhere.
I have no connection to you, PERIOD!
I have no interest in your views. PERIOD!
And, as usual, you interject personal comments instead of addressing the topic within this thread.
You seem to be under the impression that this forum is for you to practice interpersonal relationships with one poster in particular.
As I suggested, you need group therapy. You will not find that here.
Again, I remind you, that your comments are, at best, meaningless.
Your purpose on this forum serves no purpose.
Oh, goodness, BlueAngel posted over 50% of the replies.
My, what does that tell us?
Just as I stated, you and your ilk take an important thread and reversed the obsession that failed.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist, IGWT.
Sorry, but it's not a crime. If that's the best you can do, you are up a creek without a paddle.
I am a bitch.
In Peace
BlueAngle
Yes, people wanted me dead back then and people would like to see me dead now.

In particular the famous musician who was my past handler/controller.

That man you think is some hero because of lyrics he writes, well, he isn't.

Back to Springsteen;

Did you ever really read the words to his songs or just listen to the music?

Try reading the lyrics to "Incident on 52nd Street" and/or New York City Serenade."