View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 10:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to Alabaster Send a message via Yahoo to Alabaster
Default Re: Bohemian Grove - US Polititians part of secret Satanic Cult!

The Owl is not Molech. The Owl is a feminine derivative of the masculine molech. You all know her as "Lilith". Otherwise known as "Lilutu" Google it.

This is truer to Sumerian cults, who worshipped fertility. This is not Satanic. People jump at " Satan" because the church has conditioned the to do so. Whatever they can't put their finger on, we are told not to research lest we burn in eternal flame. Any institution that tells people not to research something has something to hide. If you pay attention to Alex he says to do your own research. Thats not just psycholgy to get people to just take what he says at face value. He wants you to find something of significance he has not found or covered yet. Not everything intrinsically evil is automatically attributed to satan. Satan is only the Christian Advesary. How many religions are there? How many Adversaries does each belief system have? If you think its always Satan you will never get to the root of the problem.

I just NOW Launched a forum where people discuss these types of things among others. I only have 10 users becuase I just now launched it.

But you are all invited and the link is listed in my sig below.

-Alabaster :hammer:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.