View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: BBC Reports Sept. 11th Building WTC7 Collapsing 27 mins before it actually does.

I used to experience a similar kind of heartbreak, but it happened frequently as it occurred every time an atrocity unfolded anywhere in the world that was large enough to reach me. Only when I was 16 did I learn to block it out - because I couldn’t function with the horror of knowing and feeling the pain experienced by others, who I viewed as part of my family. A global family! Knowing that pain is what drove me forward, but forward too fast. So even now I am bringing my mind out of space - injected through the atmosphere of knowledge, propelled by an unworldly drive.
Since birth I have viewed people from a contorted perspective that I only started understanding when I got older – that their minds are contorted and their souls distress.

This year there will be a greater evil I was told. Told by an optimist flowing with truth, the tiding was dire. "Just... Really... The only word for it is pure evil."