View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: BBC Reports Sept. 11th Building WTC7 Collapsing 27 mins before it actually does.

Yes this is one creepy topic. People say what if 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Well great I say. But then what if it is an inside job? More worst I would think than if it wasn't. We are living in a society that is being censored by our government (that is clear) but now we are starting to see our government control the media we watch. I know that it might seem that I am rambling but I really am not.

Let's take the issue of global warming. On television here in the USA, all we see is that it is a real global crisis. NOW I don't want to take a side on whether it is real or not. That is not what I am trying to do. My concern is that, why haven't I heard anything against the global warming crisis?

At least until now. Here is a link to a very good documentary on the Global Warming crisis being called a swindle. http://www.visualvendetta.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=1 47&Itemid=50

Please watch it. Whether you agree with it or not isn't the concern. The fact that their are other points of view is what we must respect.