View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Why Do People Question The Holocaust?

Well, Shadow, old girl, I see that you failed Anatomy 101 just like you did all your other subjects. You gotta stop tweeking, girl, you can't even frame a decent insult.

To have waited any time at all to see my "true character" come out implies that you have either been sound asleep, comatose or are terminally stupid. After over 500 posts on this forum alone, it should be obvious to all that I say what I mean and mean what I say and at NO TIME have I flown any false colors.

You don't like my posts??? Tough titty, I don't like yours either, or those of your lezzy lover, Cold, or is that simply one of your alters?

You can't insult me, you don't have the intellectual capacity.

As for me and my "ilk," we scrape you and your ilk off our boots after we walk through the stables before coming into the house.

You are the poster child for Planned Parenthood and a prime example of why abortion should not only be legal but - in cases like yours where incest is involved - mandatory.

If you are truly concerned about the world going to hell in a handbasket and want to help change it for the better, go slit your wrists. Try not to screw it up and live.

Assuming that you have some short term memory left, remember this: Every time you post your pathetic blathering to one of my posts, it shoots it right to the top of the opening page where it can be seen and read by those who might have otherwise missed it.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque