View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 11:04 PM

Send a message via MSN to Emeraude
Default Re: Chemtrails and depression

Thank you Barbara, and Shadow,

I happen to agree with pretty much everything Barbara said, and I am no hate monger. My heart is too full of love to have any room for hate. You (Shadow) are entitled to your opinion too, and I respect that, even if I don't agree with you.

I am 43, but not too old to remember the jets up in the skies as I grew up, and NEVER did any of the trails look like they do today. Every once in a while I will still see a jet WAY up there, like when I was younger, and with a very small trail behind it, which disappears almost immediately. These days, most of the jets fly much lower and the trails go on for MILES AND MILES, and the trails end up spreading out for miles, and don't go away at all! In fact, those trails will turn a beautiful blue sky to white! Tha NEVER happened when I was growing up, and not even when my kids were growing up.

This has only been going on for a few years, less than 10 from what I have read. I have only been paying attention to them for less than a year, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something bad is going on above our heads. You mark my words, things for humans are about to get very, very bad, and very, very soon at that. That scares the living daylights out of me, and not because I hate, because I love...