View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 02:45 PM

Default Re: CAN WE TOKE, OOPS I MEAN TALK?

Altered States Of Mind - :-o :-o :-o

Personally I could care less what anyone chooses to drink or smoke. And besides, "mind altering drugs" are part of the "natural landscape." Indians & shamans from many different cultures have used them throughout history for all sorts of things including healing, enlightenment, & as "Carlos Castaneda" puts it, to "move" the "assemblage point" & then be able to "escape" the "reality matrix" & have access to "other worlds" or "dimensions" & “to free the self from the confines of ordinary perception” & thus to have “access to other bands of emanations or reality.” The literature covering these topics is more than extensive. For example, "The Adventure of Self-Discovery" (ISBN 0-88706-541-4), by Stanislav Grof, M.D. covers such topics as "shamanism, mysticism, psychedelic states, spontaneous visionary experiences, & psychotic episodes", & not to forget about "LSD Psychotherapy". Most, if not all of the "elite" have access to mind altering drugs & secret “pharmaceuticals”. Why do you think they are still cultivating the “opium” fields in Afghanistan? This is nothing new. The war on drugs is again, a war on the "peoples" of the world. It's another control mechanism by which they not only perpetuate their "control," but continue make "more money". They make money selling drugs & punishing the use of drugs. That’s what many people have yet to realize. The world they see on TV, brought to you by the “media” is not the “real world”. It’s all fake. The same way they sell weapons to “all sides” of those fighting a war. It's a "win-win" situation. Money.

This Is Your President's Brain On Drugs
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_6301.shtml

What I care about is what they are doing w/ our country & the future of our world. That's what matters most. Our future.
8-)