View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 12:30 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: THE WORK IS ALMOST COMPLETE!

Quote:
ColdSheenow wrote:
THE WORK IS COMPLETED!

I HAVE SUFFICIENTLY HUMILIATED THE IDIOT SHADOW, THIS WE HAVE DELIGHTED IN!

THE PROBLEM OF HIS/HER PRESENSE HERE WILL STILL REMAIN THOUGH. WE REGRET ONLY THAT THE TROLL, IS A TROLL, ALWAYS A TROLL! THERE IS NO COMPUTER PEST SPRAY FOR BEINGS LIKE THAT TWIT SHADOW!

LET US EXAMINE HIS/HER PRESENCE HERE, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

HERE ARE A FEW QUESTIONS ONLY INTELLIGENT MINDS NEED TO INQUIRE ABOUT. (NOTE: SHADOW, YOUR EXCLUDED!)

1. AS WE CAN RECALL HE/SHE THE NWO OPERATIVE FROM THE PENTAGON, CAME ALONG WITH A PACK OF OTHER TWITS SIMPLY TOO HARRASS POSTERS WHO AWAKENED THE MASSES ABOUT THE JEWISH/ZIONIST/ILLUMINATTI/FAGGOTS BEHIND THE NWO! THIS THEY FAILED AT! NOTEJUST AS THEIR LIVES ARE COMPLETE FAILURES!)

2. THE FAGGOT SHADOW HAS SHOWN UTTER CONTEMPT FOR ANY PERSON WHO POST ABOUT CONSPIRATORIAL THEMES RELATED TOWARDS ZIONISTS LIKE HIMSELF.

3. SHADDY BEING A G.W.BUSH OPERATIVE/ADMIRER ALSO HAS SHOWN A LEANING TOWARDS BUSH STYLE IMPERIALISM/DICTATORIAL LEANINGS, NOTE: (EMPHASIS ON THE D-I-C PART OF DICTATOR!) AS IN DICKWAD CHENEY!

4. SHADOW HAS SHOWN TO PLAINLY BE A ASSHOLE!

5. SHADDY HAS USED NUMEROUS OTHER ALIASES ON THIS FORUM TO HARRASS OTHER CERTAIN POSTERS! NOTE: ( HE IS MENTALLY ILL!)

SO IN CONCLUSION, THE SHADOW HAS BEEN A CLASSIC TROLL OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS, HOWEVER, MY DISGUST AT HIS BEHAVIOR WILL NOT END, THIS I GUARANTEE, SOMEONE WILL PICKUP THE SLACK!

CARRY-ON CONSPIRACY BELIEVERS, I FOR ONE WILL SEEK OUT THE OTHER TROLLS AROUND THE NET TO HARRASS, THE PENTAGON EMPLOYS A LEGION OF THEM YOU KNOW!

ONLY I SEE! :-x (NOTE: FUCK OFF SHADWIG!)

What a true cretin we have in Coldshit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contempt and stupidity wrapped up in one turd.

Does that mean you are leaving us for good as your computer priveleges are being taken away again?