Old 05-27-2007, 11:21 PM

Default Re: AUTISM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
autism is a very strange disorder, indeed the symptoms vary from person to person, although my guess is that it begins to form in the creation stage of the fetus (baby) meaning that the neurological process is somehow not able to complete itself in the formation of the baby.

there are many factors to blame, environment, vaccines from the mother, diet and nutrition, and even the very air we breathe.
Your guess is that AUTISM is formed in the creation stage of the fetus through vaccinations that the mother received and NOT the father.

Why not the father?

You also believe there are outside influencing factors once the fetus is is born such as diet, nutrition and the air we breathe.

If this is the case, why has AUTISM been predicted to afflict 1 in 150 children in the future, but not in the past?

Why would it be due to vaccinations the mother received?

Are they tainted?

Why diet, nutrition, air we breathe now and not in the past?

Are they tainted?
>>>Your guess is that AUTISM is formed in the creation stage of the fetus through vaccinations that the mother received and NOT the father.

Why not the father?<<<

just my guess!

Yes. Just a guess.

>>>You also believe there are outside influencing factors once the fetus is is born such as diet, nutrition and the air we breathe.

If this is the case, why has AUTISM been predicted to afflict 1 in 150 children in the future, but not in the past?<<<

the entire american medical asociation is quackery! thus nothing they say can be trusted with any degree. if they predict those numbers it's because the chemtrails have increased, and the vaccines are becoming more lethal (secretly.)

remember, they want depopulation period!

Yes. I stated the same regarding de-population. However, the DISorder mainly presents in the male population and this is a must in order to decrease resistance against them. Women do not pose a threat.

As far as the medical profession being quackery, this is evident. You only have to look at their method of treating most cancers as I wrote about earlier. Using radiation, a cancer causing agent, to treat cancer.

Their ability to predict into the future that 1 in 150 children will present with AUTISM without providing any evidence to the public as to what is causing this DISorder clearly shows they are KEEPING WHAT THEY create to themselves.

Only the medical profession and clairvoyants seem to be able to predict into the future without any clear evidence.

As I stated, using vaccinations in target areas on test subjects and increasing them upon their success throughout society as been their MO.

As far as chemtrails. We know that whatever is coming out of the back of those planes is lethal; breathing in whatever it is they are spewing out seems to have increased allergic reactions throughout the population.

it does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure out the world is going to hell in a handbasket!

I like to keep an optimistic attitude, thank you.