View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: I only have 11 post's left!

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Proud to be a American!

Funny! I wrote a poem in second grade "titled," I'm Proud to be An American"

I don't know about you people, but I will never surrender my liberties for "security" How many military personnel have died for your freedoms in this country?

You don't have a choice. Our military personnel are not dying for our freedoms. It's a HOAX, remember?

You ask yourself where does my freedom come from?
answer:GOD, or has the government replaced GOD?
answer: YES!

We have never been completely FREE spritually or otherwise. There is so much more, but suppression works wonders for them. God cannot be replaced by a government unless that government is "satanic," which they are, and seek to destroy humanity and introduce the worshipping of Lucifer/Devil/Satan, which they do. We must always remember, however, that GOD is in each one of us.

One Concerned American!

The U.S.A. what a concept! freedom, liberty, a world power, we have utterly neglected her, she has become a whore in the night.

WE haven't neglected her. The power is with the Illuminists. The people are not to blame. TAKE NOTE: WHORE in the NIGHT. What a terrible way to refer to our country.

Although she has redemption, she has the ability to correct herself. Only with your help can she find her correct path in life.

TAKE NOTE: Although she has redemption, she has the ability to correct herself. Only with YOUR help can she find her correct path in life.

This I promise you, she will CORRECT HERSELF! although not visible at the moment, the powers that be tremble at the thought.

TAKE NOTE: This, I promise you, she will CORRECT HERSELF! TREMBLE at the thought.

Can it be possible that the future of America will be saved? I say yes, only because it is a CHRISTIAN NATION, a Nation of laws and morals, A Nation of God-Fearing people, who seek redemption from the past.

TAKE NOTE: God-fearing people who seek redemption from the past. Why would anyone fear GOD!!! GOD IS LOVE!

The powers that be are frightened of the power of GOD! The power of the holy spirit! The power of 100,000,000 (1 hundred million pissed off patriots) they see the writing on the wall.

TAKE NOTE: "See the writing on the wall."

Get Out of Her! You People!

TAKE NOTE: Get out of here, you people!!

She is weak and tired, she needs rest and rejuvenation, and then she will scare the powers that be.

TAKE NOTE: She is weak and tired, she needs rest and rejuvenation, and then she will scare the powers that be.

There are many concerns to write about here, I will try my best to convey my concerns here, PATIENCE is understanding, the End-Times are near, NO! we will overcome what they put us against.

TAKE NOTE: Out of context, NO!

First and foremost of my concerns is my U.S. Military being overwhelmed and destroyed by the powers at large, this they will try to accomplish over the next 10 years. This is their GOAL... DESTROY THE U.S. MILITARY! And then the U.S. is easy PICKENS.

TAKE NOTE: Easy PICKENS

A free people no more!

http://www.marines.com/page/usmc.jsp?flashRedirect=true

NOTE: I posted a thread at Above Top Secret.Com called Asymetric Warfare, find it in the Weaponry forum there, to know what I'm writing about here. very informative!

ATS banned me from their site! :-x

There have been others, but I did not take the time to TAKE NOTE!