Default Re: I only have 11 post's left!

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Why????

Why 911?

http://www.rense.com/general76/sep.htm

Answer: Cause they can!

Your answer is wrong.

But why kill thousands of innocent people? if Total World Domination is what they seek, then why not Assasinate Political leaders worldwide?

Answer: they already do that!

We know they assasinate political leaders worldwide. Put your thinking cap on. They like killing people. They like watching people suffer. If you think assasinating all the political leaders around the world wouldn't be obvious and allow them the control mechanisms they need, you're wrong. Depopulation ever come to your mind?

Although not to complex for examination, thus we the people have the resources of the 'net' to use. The rebellion is in it's infancy. Question is WILL IT LAST??

Oh, yes. It will last.

The answers we seek are complex and worrisome, however we do know that the history of EVIL has been around for eons.

What is EVIL?

Answer: Sinful behavior from the INSURRECTION against GOD! from the begining of time!

Sinful behavior is more than that.

Humans seek to be GOD-LIKE, this is impossible, and it is deadly to the soul, the world is in rebellion against the AUTHORITY!

If humans seek to be god-like, how then is this rebellion against the authority? How would this be deadly to the soul? Anwers, RR, answers??

The rebellion is in it's final days.

All that we percieve is EVIL, because we are programmed to reject the authority from above.

What rebellion is in it's final days? Do you think your Nostradamas or something? All that WE perceive is EVIL or all that YOU perceive is evil? You're programmed to reject the authority from GOD? Must be, cause I certainly don't perceive all as evil and neither do I reject GOD. I think you should speak for yourself.

Note: if you find my CHRISTIAN world views irritating, then don't attempt to read my message. Skip on over to other threads, cause this is intended for CHRISTIANS ONLY! :-x

Your Christian world views are irritating because they're not Christian.

Bring it on!

You can read about my WAY AHEAD OF TIME threads both here and on Above Top Secret. Com (Banned from there) just look for Ivan Terrible threads.

As you can tell, (probably not!) I have nothing to FEAR, NOT YOU, NOT ANYBODY! my presence on the net as come full circle...

To whom do you think you pose a threat? You really haven't said anything that hasn't already been said. Who is YOU? I think your ego is somewhat inflated.

Note: NO, your the Anonymous Cowards of the Net!

Who are you talking to? You sound delusional. What's with the NO again?

Night! :-o