View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

WOW!! That's all I can say.

Bare with me for a moment.

I have just come to a revelation about the "packing my bag" scenario.

I was "triggered" in an altered state while on Springsteen's official site to pack my bags. I went through this drill twice!!!!!

At present, I still cannot believe that my "reality" had been altered to such a degree that I believed he was coming to get me.

I mean, what did I think? He was going to just show up on my doorstep? I was going to leave my husband and children.

Of course, he was never going to show up on my doorstep. THANK GOD!!

This drill was to call up the disinformation implanted from the past to cover the TRUTH.

The disinformation which I wrote about on his site was that my parents would tell me he called, they took the call, he was coming, get ready and then he wouldn't show.

They didn't do this, but the only reason I can think of as to an explanation would be that they didn't want me to be with him and wanted to prove that he wasn't trustworthy. However, that's the opposite. They wanted me to get them out of the POOR HOUSE.

This is the TRUTH: When it was set-up for me to go to a so-called "safehouse," witness protection program, whatever you chose to call it, by HIM, he did not come to get me. OTHERS came to get me. I inquired as to why he wasn't with them and they said he would meet up with us later.

However, of course, he never did.

So, while I was reliving the torture at home while on his site, laying in bed for days while disinformation about a baby, etc., was being TORTURED into me, I was calling out his name. Make them stop. He's not here, they said. He's not coming. He's never going to help you. You'll never see him again. You won't remember him when we're done with you.

I couldn't figure out why I was calling out his name. Now I know.

I also couldn't figure out why, while on his site, when I was reporting about the government, etc., at one point, I said, "I can't do this without you."

Now, I know why.

Subconsciously, I thought he was my protector and also because I knew when I was forced in the safe-house, whatever, to tell them what I knew/remembered, I was tortured and I thought if he had been there this wouldn't have happened.

Also, a comment was made to me on the site by one of the posters and he said, "I'm not going to disappear into thin air."

This, of course, is what happened when I was removed from my home; convinced by him that I would be protected and that he would be there as well.

As I've written on this thread, his intentions were never to be a witness. It was trickery, on his part, in order to protect himself.

Imagine that. The torture I endured not because I wouldn't give them his name, but so they could attempt to erase his name and memories of my victimization.

An email to me said, "I'm crying looking at what you have written." You went through all this for me. Referring, of course, to what I thought took place. Being tortured not to give them his name.

They know his name. Everytime I said his name, it was electroshocked out of me.

You will be afraid to say/speak his name when we are finished with you.

Deceitful does not even describe him. Pathetic does not even describe him.

I don't think there is a word other than "sadistic pig."