Thread: "Star Wars"
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: "Star Wars"

Conspiracy Theories...

Excuse me...But not every "conspiracy theory" is real, or somewhat real, it's those theories that 'entertain' me, not the real ones that I post.

And since when does a person who finds those theories entertaining, have to be concerned about what you or anyone else thinks?

If it's your theories that you think I'm reffering to, you would be WRONG! I find your views and theories real and informative, however it's mine that I think you need to think about more seriously, I have nothing to prove to anyone, not you or Makow.

Now lighten up, laugh at the INSANE WORLD,and the human cesspool that's runs it.it's become what it is because of a few DRUNKEN IDIOTS with too much time on their hands.(the usual suspects.)An idle mind is the DEVILS PLAYGROUND i'm told.

Of course you can SOB all night and day if you wish about this or that in the world, what will that do to your well being? ANSWER: NOTHING!

What really can a individual citizen do to change the course of history? I've stated many times before the PLAN will move forward regardless of what you think or others do!

What you need to learn is that GOD, the Christian GOD of the Holy BIBLE is ultimately in charge of this world, And I sincerly doubt he wants his people to live life worrying about the powers that be, the future, LIVE LIFE NOW! CHERISH WHATEVER YOU HAVE, LOVE YOUR FAMILY, or at least try, Ther'es not a damm thing you or I will do or say to change this present situation.
try to RELAX, it really is beneficial for the soul.

WOW, did I write all that? :-o