View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 04:48 PM

Default How affraid are they that the truth gets out?

Recently I purchased a micro FM transmitter, but because it wasn't set up for full power it would only reach a distance of a block, but soon after I started broadcasting programs from GCN and RBN the planes started doing the tree top flyer position over my house, Triangulation?
As a person that has always looked up into the sky to see what might be flying overhead, it's amazing the frequency of overflights now.
A few days ago a white twin boom drone flew above, I have never seen one fly near my home ever, and I've lived here since 1974, their evidently gathering info ?, so now their listening to such a small signature in the FM band that they will send drones over a broadcasters home, trying to intimidate?
What expense it must be to monitor such a small voice?
What are they affraid of?
Here's what I purchased, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120138147291&ssPageNam e=MERC_VIC_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT&refitem=12013115224 1&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedru le1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_wi dget
Do your part to confound them, a hundred or a thousand across America, would bring interresting results!
By the way, keep a camera on yourself to get a quick shot of what's flying above your home.
Sorry to say I didn't have mine ready, I didn't expect their trying to intimidate me with so little of coverage as a block.