View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Conspiracy Archive Newsletter!

Thanks AISB. I've read most of the stuff you have posted some time ago. I'm always surfing the web. I am one of those people that believes that there were NO airplanes involved in the 9/11 event. Our technology is so advanced that "YES" they can make things 'appear'!! I am not a rocket scientist, nor am I able to explain how it was done. I also believe that the 9/11 event was not the work of terrorists from some other country. We all have had the experience of having that gut feeling that something doesn't ring clear. No matter how awful the event and how clear the tragedy in itself appears-----I feel we are all equipped with some type of given natural sensor that tells us 'No this is not registering as fact'. Unfortunately, for those that ridicule the idea that we are advanced in our technology, I say: separate your religious/faith beliefs from the possibility of far advanced technology, if you don't--they will send you back the messiah exactly as you were told to invision him, and then....