View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: Please Explain How Rush Doony's "The Earth Is Not Moving", Got 141 Replies and 1400 Views?

Yeh thanks Mary...i see your point.

I'd noted the heading and just giggled and moved on and then i happened to notice yesterday the numbers of people...and then 'I' went and added in my initial amazement.

Sorry to call you a "Loony" Rush...sincerely...after all I get called a loony just for believing powerful people want to rule the world.

It's not that Rush posted this...it was the numbers that viewed it...and then i added :-D That was the driving force behind my post...the numbers who replied.

It's also a nice tactic to distract people and discredit a forum and lets face it CC is probably already certified. Not that I believe Rush is a paid prefessional. I now leave the guessing on who is the stooge to others...O.C for instance.

Dear Bam Bam...no need to preach as a assure you i'm already the choir.

You make reasonable statements, but we must at some point reach a "reasonable" agreement on how the world works.

If we want, we could basically tear everything apart and believe nothing. That is certifiable insanity.

I know the scientific world well. They are indeed a bunch of liars who before worked under repercussions from the church and now do so under the Corps.

I could perform 692.4563344 tests in my backyard leading me to belive that the Earth does indeed spin on it's axis.

It is a perfectly "reasonable" assumption based on the mountains of different people and different experiments done to come to this conclusion.

Take for example your statement on the Moon landing. There has not been ONE peice of evidence offered that stands up to scrutiny that the Moon landings DID NOT take place. Much evidence is convincing at first glance...go to http://users.erols.com/igoddard/journal.htm
for an excellent debunking of that main evidence.

When I pointed out that site to Rush which pulled apart his claims of a moon landing hoax, he simply proffered that Fox news erected a straw man to discredit the detractors.

Before however, he was happy to accept Fox's doco.

Rush, most times, resorts to the same mental level of the people who made a certain person recant that the Earth moved around the Sun. When his argument is challenged and his theory gets shaky he moves the goal posts.

You make the claim "have I ever been in space"...Etc...as a form of argument.

Have you ever seen your heart beat?

Ever been to Australia? How do you know it exists?

There's the story of two philosophers arguing over what reality was. One states emphatically that nothing exists and we could well be butterfly's dreaming we're men...the other philosopher recants..."I refute it thus"!...and kicks his toe against a rock and screams in pain.

Sooner or later we have to come to a generally agreed set of principals on how the Universe works. We could just as easily say why bother and put a gun to our head as nothing is what it seems.

The point is it has to somehow be "reasonable". Rush has not done this. Rush points out the first part of his "helicopter theory" to begin his argument. That was enough for me. I simply pointed out why he does'nt fly backwards out his car window when he jumps a few inches out of his car seat.

Perhaps we would be better spent discussing the Banking system?

I cant believe I just added more to a fairly pointless discussion.

Maybe Rush should have posted in the Lounge section Mary? Or was it the joke section?

I will no longer comment on the subject.

I'm very busy proving Lord Rothschild is a Lizard...laughing are we? Have you ever seen him NOT be a lizard? AH HA!