View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 12:55 AM

Send a message via MSN to Drew_J
Default Re: More stuff people to watch out for.

Houston has been attempted on before.
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/Captain%20May/capt1.htm
http://www.cloakanddagger.de/media/Captain%20May/FEB_2%20BRIEFING.htm

As I said, Washington DC is a likely target as they wish to wipe it out and move the capital to Denver someday.

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/5692/
Quote:
The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.
There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport, an AWFUL lot in fact
The symbolism apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport, some feel, says that it may be a control center for world control
Specifically, those involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, have remarked that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States.
Denver is of very high altitude and ideal for safe underground building
The dedication or capstone of the new Denver Internation Airport is a masonic symbol.
If you visit the airport's south eastern side of the terminal you will find the Masonic Capstone in Granite.
This part of the terminal is called The Great Hall, which is known in Masonic lingo as their meeting hall.
On the Masonic Capstone is inscribed NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION.
An eyewitness who has since "committed suicide" named Phil Schneider was a whistle blower re: Denver International Airport's underground facilities
He helped build the underground facilities and reportedly "killed" himself via a double tie catheter behind his own neck strangling himself. It goes without saying that it appears that he was MURDERED.
Phil also worked on other government underground facilities such as Area 51 and Dulce and more. See xhttp://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357/ Which is a tribute to Phil, although I cannot vouch for the site myself
In the same general area as the Masonic capstone, there are Masonic designs inlaided in the floor, such as the expression DZIT DIT GAII, [anyone know EXACTLY what that means?]
Phil Schneider's father was a U-boat captain during the NAZI regime.
Apparently DZIT DIT GAII refers to the BLACK SUN some sort of NAZI symbology.
NAZI's apparently were into "BLACK SUN" worship, i.e. Saturn, i.e. Satanism, should not surprise us, I suppose
There are many murals at the airport of an EXTREMELY grotesque and apocalyptic nature.
After looking at the murals many come away saying that they may represent what the elites plan to do with us and world
One of the murals depicts 3 caskets containing dead people, each person representing people who the elites may want dead
Black woman, a Jewish woman, and an American Indian Woman
The casket ritual is common in the Skull & Bones Club whose members include George Bush
In the same mural is shown the destruction of city and forest, a little girl holding a Mayan Tablet that predicts destruction of Civilization
Another Mural depicts a green giant "Darth Vader" like figure wearing a gas mask destroying a city
In this mural women can be seen carrying DEAD BABIES
Another mural depicts a German boy collecting from all the other children of the world, all of the worlds weapons
the German boy has a HUGE IRON FIST and is pounding all the weapons into plowshares on an anvil
Operation Paperclip was a plan wherein NAZI's were brought into the US to be brought back into power after being financed and appearance altered
Many German nationals have been seen along Americans in more sensitive areas of the airport's underground facilities on a regular basis
The LUFTWAFFE has long had an EXTENSIVE base in New Mexico complete with towns where all signs are in GERMAN
The Artists who made the murals etc in DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT have been interviewed wherein they first claimed that guidelines WERE provided for their work
Upon further investigation, they appear to have forgotten that they previously said guidelines were given
Another mural depicts nothing but mind-altering or poisonous plants and animals all of which are recognized as Masonic symbols worldwide
Most people are shocked by this weird art and are bewildered that such strange stuff is in the airport at all [not unlike the bizarre propaganda/art at the new IRS HQ]
Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of constuction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base
At least 8 levels deep
4.5 square mile underground city
88.5 square mile base underneath the airport [HARD to BELIEVE, huh] Your tax money at work ?
Rodney Stitch, author of Defrauding of America, claims to have a copy of a tape of a CIA agent paying off the mayor of Denver to get the airport built [$1.5 million payoff]
Phil Schneider blew the whistle on underground bases and concentration camps. For that, he was strangled with piano wire and his death ruled a 'suicide.'

Here are the creepy murals at Denver airport.
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/denver.html

Alex Christopher on the Denver murals (ignore the reptilian stuff).
http://nenki.com/reptilien/reptile_base_sourterrain.html

Does anyone remember the part in Alex Jones' film Martial Law 9-11, where he was talking to John Buchanen who exposed the Bush family funding the Nazis and really blew it open a few years ago? He touched in something very important. There was an attempt in 1933 I believe to assassinate FDR, and set up a fascist dictatorship in America.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2004/290904buchanantranscript.htm
Quote:
So, until the early to mid-1980s, it is well documented now that because of Daddy Bush there were Nazi war criminals working in the U.S. government for salaries paid by U.S. tax dollars. Now we get to the problem. The question is why didnít the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Associated Press, UPI, Time magazine, Newsweek magazine and the three networks all get on that story in a feeding frenzy like they did against Nixon when the Watergate tapes turned up. And the answer to that question, you know very well, to go back to the Star Wars analogy Ė which is you canít screw with Darth Vader. Itís very hard. The Bush family is the Darth Vader of the 20th and 21th Centuries. And Darth gets taken down at the end of the movie but it remains to be seen whether we the people can take down the Bush family and the Nazis before itís too late. Because you and I both know whatís coming up before the election. There is going to be some kind of terrorist incident. They are going to declare martial law. Theyíre going to suspend the constitution. And to your listeners who have never heard me before, and to the younger listeners that you referenced, maybe I sound like a nut case. Maybe I sound like a paranoid. Maybe itís absurd to some of your new listeners to think some guy is claiming there is going to be a terrorist attack and they are going to take down the constitution. Well, lo and behold, I now have in my possession from the Library of Congress on August the 10th, congressional testimony before the McCormick-Dickstein Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives and they were going to do exactly that in November of 1934.

Prescott Bush led a group called the American Liberty League in a treasonous conspiracy with JP Morgan and the DuPont family. He tried to overthrow the U.S. government. Iíve got the documents. They were going to abolish the presidency, make it a civil position, which was a dictatorship. And they were going to kill FDR.
When they approached General Butler, he became curious as to their plans and offers of money and power. As he listened and learned more about the plot, he, being totally opposed to the idea of a dictatorship, went to the President, the Secret Service, and members of Congress, leading to a Congressional inquiry by the McCormick-Dickstein Committee, forerunner of the House Un-American Activities Committee, to investigate fascist and communist organizations which threatened the United States government. The Committee stated in its final report that it had found evidence of a plot to overthrow the elected goverment with a military coup. However, as Buchanan says in Alex Jones' flim, he "blew the whistle to Congress." This guy was a real patriot. He is kind of like that general who got fired for blowing the whistle on nuclear drills that were supposed to go live in 2005.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/august2005/100805fourstargeneral.htm

Finally, please recall how Alex Jones broke the story two years ago that there was a move to make Arnold Schwarzenegger, a man who's dad was a nazi, the American President. Thus, there have been people who want to amend the constitution to allow foreign born people to become the president. Well I think it is being revived. Here is Arnold with a skull and bones ring.

New York's TIME magazine. Arnold has death's head beltbuckle. Nazis wore the death's head.

Who needs Washington? Very odd title. Next to the terminator is Michael Bloomberg a knight of malta.

Quote:
June 15, 2007 posting ... after looking at the "facts" ... the gov agencies all moving to the center of the country ... just imagine ... the incredible detail of just moving all the computer and communications equipment ... these types of items do not move or travel well and is an extremely complex job ... just from this fact it tells you that this "move" has been anticipated and planned for a LONG time which tells you that someone has known for a LONG time that something was going to happen ... is it a natural event or are they planning to simulate a "natural event" ... Katrina worked well to move populations so how about the following scenario which i actually have talked about in the past on radio shows ... imagine someone setting nuclear charges off the west coast of the canary islands to create underwater land slides (on already fragile volcanic rift zones) in the eastern pacific and creating a massive man made tsunami that before anyone could awake and move ... would wipe out the population of the entire eastern USA and they could blame it on a natural event ... and also it would do considerable damage to england (thus the queen's visit to the USA to take residence in the tunnel systems) ... has anyone noticed goddard scientists moving to new locations ... this would be another "indicator" ... the key to understanding is the mass movement of US security agencies prior to the alleged "event" ... in a real natural event there would be no such preparations would there ??? kind of like bill clinton contacting donald trump 2 weeks before katrina hit new orleans to get donald's investment ok to rebuild certain parts of downtown new orleans ... i am quite tired tonight so with this thought i will go for some much needed rest ... the past weeks have been very taxing ... talk to you in the morning ... and keep an eye out for the new somewhat revised web page (same content and rules but with a menu driven front page) ... jim mccanney

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/
Eric Jon Phelps has also brought this to attention recently.
Quote:
"we'll have a second Deceleration of Independance, Elect a brand new Congress
and move the capital from Washington to Denver. We'll reshape our Republic and
start from the beginning." -John Roy Carlson, Under Cover page 360
They want to move on Iran. They want the draft. They want another disaster. They want to move to Colorado, with its massive underground bases and where the Aspen Institute (Colorado's CFR) is. As I've been saying, don't forget to look to Chicago as they have wanted to hit that too.

Now on with my main post here. Today I was watching a movie called Zeitgiest because someone recommended it to me. It not only gets into false flags and money manipulation, but early on it smashes the hell out of christianity and exposes it for the recycled pagan church that it is. I just love that kind of stuff.
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Then later today, I decided to head on over to check out Cloak and Dagger, which I usually do every day. Eric Phelps, author of Vatican Assassins, was on today and yesterday with Lenny Bloom to talk about this movie and how it is inaccurate because it fails to make a distinction between false christs and the real one. It's at this point my brain goes numb because I don't have much of a stomach for calvinist nonsense, but he's much better at talking about how's at the top of the pyramid in the new world order. Anyway, listening to him inspired me to go back into Maxwell and Icke and see how the Christian church DID IN FACT EVOLVE from earlier pagan beliefs. Isis and Horus are the same as Mary and Jesus. And Isis is the same as Semiramis, which is like the cult of Diana. There is plenty of room for worship of the female and female energy in the occult practices of the world's elite.

Icke, THE BIGGEST SECRET page 142.
Quote:
Francio, the founder of the Sicambrian Franks, claimed to be a descendant of Noah and his ancestors once resided in ancient Troy...The French city of Troyes, where the Templars were officially formed, was named by the Sicambrian Franks after their former home. The City of Paris was established by them in the sixth century after they beacme known as the Merovignians and it was named after Prince Paris, the song of King Priam of Troy. it was the relationship between Prince Paris and Helen of Sparta which supposedly caused the trojan war in which the Trojan Hourse infiltration assured victory for the spatrans.

The Merivignians established the city of Paris on a major vortex point and used an underground chamber for their rituals, incluidng human sacrifice to the goddess Diana. Here, kings in dispute over property would settle the issue in combat. Meroveus, the founder of the Merovignian dynasty, followed the Pagan goddess cult of Diana, another symbol for Isis/Semiramis

Quote:
The Brotherhood manipulators are manipulating events from the shadows and behind our backs, a trait of the negative female neergy is also the creative force and you can creative postitivity or negativity. The Brotherhood are highly malevolent, but very creative. For this reason, in esoteric law and symbolism, the female energy (Diana, Semiramis, Isis, Barati) is given different names for its different expressions. The Egyptians portrayed Isis in white in her positive mode and in black to symbolize her negative aspect. In the same way, we have the symbolism of Diana (positive female) and Hecate (negative female). They are simply different symbolic names for different manifesttaions of the female energy.
This stuff got me thinking about the story of Isis and how she reformed her decapitated husband Osiris which included a penis out of gold, symbolized by an obelisk of course to represent male energy; or male creative force since males use their penis to create new life. We know there is an obelisk in Washington and we know there is one in Rome. We also know there is one in the city of Paris. It's called the Eiffel tower.

But all this talk about female energy and female goddesses is interesting because I was watching Michael Tsarion lecture on Atlantis on youtube a while ago and he talked about how the elite do things by Astrology. If you study Jordan Maxwell you know this to be the case with resepect to religion since Christianity is nothing more than the old time solar church. Tsarion explains in his astrotheology pages that there are different types of astrology. Solar, Stellar and Lunar. According to dictionary.com, lunar pertains to the moon. Type in lunar astrology into google and one of the first results on the first page has a website stating that
Quote:
The Moon is the lunar energy - the lunar goddess vs. the Sun or Masculine energy. All things in our reality have duality - polar opposites.
So moon, lunar, female, feminine energy it's all connected. Keep in mind that this whole moon symbology thing will connect into Islam and its Venus worship.

What does this website say about moon (female energy)?
Quote:
The Moon is the only natural satellite of the Earth and is the closest planetary (it's not really a planet, but it's influences are strongly felt) object to us. The moon is without water and the only light it receives is reflected from the Sun. The light which repeats itself in phases every 28 days is caused by the Moons orbit around Earth.
28 days? Reminds me of a woman's menstrual cycle. What else does that website say?
Quote:
Positive tendencies: Nurturing, receptive, instinctual, domestic, sensitive

Negative tendencies: Changeable, insecure, moody, sensitive.
Don't also forget about creativity. Isis had the creativity to not only fashion a new penis for her husband but she also had the basic generative, creative principle that males have. It takes two to make a baby.

What happens if you type in Isis Moon into google? You get this as your first result.

http://www.isismoontemple.com/

Click around and you get all this hyperlinked stuff.
http://www.isismoontemple.com/temple02index.html
Quote:
TEMPLES OF THE GODS
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PRIESTS
ANCIENT EGYPTIAN BELIEFS
SHRINES OF THE GODS
HOLY HIGH ALTAR OF ASET
SHRINE OF PTAH
SHRINE OF ATUM
SHRINE OF AMUN
SHRINE OF RA
SHRINE OF THOTH
SHRINE OF MA'AT
SHRINE OF KHEPRA
SHRINE OF ANUBIS
SHRINE OF SHU
SHRINE OF TEFNUT
SHRINE OF GEB
SHRINE OF NUT
SHRINE OF NEPHTHYS
SHRINE OF SET
SHRINE OF OSIRIS
SHRINE OF HORUS
SHRINE OF SEKHMET
SHRINE OF SERKET
SHRINE OF BAST
SHRINE OF HATHOR
SHRINE OF BES
SHRINE OF HAPI
SHRINE OF MIN
That's a shitload of temples to be examining. But quickly scan each one and this is what you get.

SHRINE OF PTAH - male
SHRINE OF ATUM - male
SHRINE OF AMUN - male
SHRINE OF RA - male
SHRINE OF THOTH - male
SHRINE OF MA'AT - female (wife of thoth)
SHRINE OF KHEPRA - male
SHRINE OF ANUBIS - male (god of the dead, inventor of embalming)
SHRINE OF SHU - male (son of ra, god of the atmosphere)
SHRINE OF TEFNUT - female (goddess of waters)
SHRINE OF GEB - male (god of the earth, son of Shu and Tefnut)
SHRINE OF NUT - female (goddess of sky, sister-wife of geb)
SHRINE OF NEPHTHYS - female (sister-wife of Set)
SHRINE OF SET - male (became known as enemy of Horus)
SHRINE OF OSIRIS
SHRINE OF HORUS
SHRINE OF SEKHMET - female (lioness-Goddess)
SHRINE OF SERKET - female (a scorpion-goddess)
SHRINE OF BAST - female (cat goddess)
SHRINE OF HATHOR - female (feminine goddess par excellence in ancient Egypt)
SHRINE OF BES - male (patron and protector of pregnant women)
SHRINE OF HAPI - god of the nile
SHRINE OF MIN

Notice what it says about Hathor, the feminine goddess par excellence
Quote:
Hathor's symbology included such items as sistra (a type of rattle), the horns-and-sundisk headdress (in much later times incorporated into the attire of Isis), the menat (a type of ritual necklace that may have been used for percussive music), and mirrors...

Hathor was also known as the "Lady of Greenstone and Malachite" due to her being regarded as a goddess of the desert fringes where such mines existed. The Greeks called Hathor by the name of their goddess, Aphrodite. In the very late stages of Egyptian religion (over two millennia after Hathor had first appeared) she became almost totally absorbed into Isis (who acquired, aside from Hathor's headdress, the sistrum as well), resulting in frequent mistaken identity between the two.
In other words, Hathor was par excellence. And Hathor is absorbed into Isis. So logically speaking, Isis became par excellence. What happens when you combine Par excellence and Isis? Eventually you get the city of Paris, which as we have already seen is heavily related to the Brotherhood and to worship of the feminine. Get it? FEMININE! What is also in the city of Paris? The Eiffel tower which is in fact an obelisk (male creative force). I thought that was interesting but as David Icke says above, Paris ""was named after Prince Paris, the song of King Priam of Troy. it was the relationship between Prince Paris and Helen of Sparta which supposedly caused the trojan war."

So we have Paris being associated with female energy par excellence and thus feminine worship, we have Paris with male obelisks and we have Paris associated with the Trojan war. What does wikipedia say?
Quote:
The Trojan War was waged, according to legend, against the city of Troy, located in Asia Minor, by the armies of the Achaeans (Mycenaean Greeks), after Paris of Troy stole Helen from her husband Menelaus, king of Sparta. The war is among the most important events in Greek mythology, and was narrated in many works of Greek literature.

The war originated from a quarrel between the goddesses Athena, Hera and Aphrodite, after Eris, the goddess of strife and discord, gave them a golden apple, sometimes known as the Apple of Discord, marked "for the fairest". The goddesses went to Paris, who judged that Aphrodite, as the "fairest", should receive the apple. In exchange, Aphrodite made Helen, the most beautiful of all women, fall in love with Paris, who took her to Troy. Agamemnon, king of Mycenae, and the brother of Helen's husband Menelaus, led an expedition of Achaean troops to Troy and besieged the city for ten years. After the deaths of many heroes, including the Achaeans Achilles and Ajax, and the Trojans Hector and Paris, the city fell to the ruse of the Trojan Horse.
All this talk, I spent some time googling and came across about a seemingly helen or trojan ritual going on in the middle east.
http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/helen-gaza.htm

It got me thinking: Will the USA be home to a war? Will Al Queida who has somehow used a trojan horse to infiltrate America (see the Simpsons episode where they squashed this story down to about seven minutes), when in reality they were sheparded into the USA, strike again? Will it be nuclear? Robert Mueller, has been saying that Al Queida operatives are on USA soil and likely have nuclear capabilities. So to recap, certain cities with VIPER PROTECTOR TEAMS are likely targets. And Chicago is a target too as they have tried to hit it before.

What have some people been saying?
FBI predicts terrorists will acquire nukes:
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ter...uire_nukes.htm
New York City Nuke Plot on NBC's "Heroes"-Lone Gunman?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTmWgath42k
Gop Head: We Need More 'attacks On American Soil', so people appreciate Bush:
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/040607Gop.htm
Santorum Suggests New Terror Attacks Will Change View Of War:
http://propagandamatrix.com/articles...changeview.htm

And of course that phony terror attack against those European airports.
http://propagandamatrix.com/articles/june2007/290607carbombings.htm
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/8404
http://noquarter.typepad.com/my_weblog/2007/06/london-bomb--wh.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/6257194.stm
http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=912
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/300607stagedterror.htm

And as this topic points out, all those VIPER cities like New York, Houston, San Fransisco, Washington DC (a target for the purpose of moving the capital to Denver), and the non VIPER one Chicago are places to keep your eyes on.

Or let's say it will instead be a contrived weather disaster like Hurrican Katrina was. Does anyone remember what was going on in 2005? If you don't you better check those flashback threads as I go into the whistleblowing that helped avert likely nuclear attacks. Nothing happened, but then katrina happened. If anyone was listening to cloakanddagger in 2005, they would have heard one of their guests (I can't remember, probably Eric may or Webster Tarpley) saying that America was in danger of being nuked in 2005. But then nothing happened thanks to some good patriotic work. But instead, America was hit hard; instead by a contrived weather disaster (which included levees being blown up and witnesses being murdered, look into Sherman Skolnick's series THE OVERTHROW OF THE AMERICAN REPUBLIC for that).

Has anyone been watching the news lately? I've been hearing talks on CNN recently of massive electrical power blackouts and how allegedly, get this...terrorists have the power to make these things happen. Oh my gosh. Is there anything these CIA funded, MI-6 funded arab guys CAN'T DO? LOL.

Now to get back to some other dots to connect. At one great Illuminati website I have been to a recent connection. to the Atlantis Space Shuttle. It seems that space shuttles are just like obelisks, phalluses shaped like the penis of Osiris and that many NASA shuttle launches are just masonic type rituals. The guy who mentions this stuff says that the Atlantis shuttle flew on June 8 2007 at EDT 7:38pm. Could this be a code? Could something happen on 7-11? I'm thinking to myself could something also happen on 7-24? He says that when you consider this mission is STS-117, things get eerie. I say this could also be a november code. He goes on.
Quote:
Also note that the mission is for 11 days. You could also say theres now a possibility of something happening on the 22nd July 2007? Now when you consider that Syria is removing the Petrodollar in the middle of July it gets interesting again. Also note how its highly likely Israel will attack Syria whilst the U.S goes for Iran. We have all this new talk that the Iran war is off but I don't fall for it so easy. Notice Iran putting the attack boats out supposedly? Lets see what happens. The Shuttle lands on the 18th June 2007. You'll also notice that Satanic Celebrations in June and July fall on these dates:

Jun 17 Corpus Christi
Jun 20
Jun 21 Feast Day
Jun 22 Summer Solstice 1
Jun 23

Jul 01 Demon Revels
Jul 20-26
Jul 27 Grand Climax
Jul. 31 Lammas

Now take note how its only one day after the Shuttle lands that we have the start of the next June Satanic celebrations. Whats also interesting is that my July 22 wonderings then fits directly in with the Jul 20-26 Satanic dates

I do not wish an event to happen, I am no prophet. I simply keep my eyes open for possible connections. Wether they occur or not, well who knows.
He continues on.
Quote:
We should also consider that the Space Shuttle set off on a FRIday which is VENUS day. Now our so-called FREE-DOM is Venusian itself. Also remember its Lucifer day also which has a good/bad side. What happened also on Friday 8th June 2007? The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Peter Pace was REPLACED by the Bush administration. Whats this mean? Well the United States is a full Military Force onto itself. So now will this aid in the next coming war? Certainly will not do the opposite of course. So my friends we may see some Martime event wether a nuclear detonated Tsunami again or a Maritime started conflict? Its not been since 2002 that any of the Shuttles have had an all male crew by the way. You will also notice that the Space Shuttle arrives back on a Tuesday which is the Planet Mars. Mars is the god of WAR!
September 11, 2001 was a Tuesday.

Quote:
When we also consider that the ISS station is ISIS (Yoni) and the Space Shuttle is OSIRIS (Phallic/Yod) we then get the creation of the SUN.
Remember the Egyptian symbolism that permeates the Illuminati's language. I've already gone over ISIS, the female goddess par excellence and her husband whom she made a penis for after she put him back together. You know, a golden penis, or in other words a

Quote:
What can we do to simulate the heat and power of the Sun somewhat? NUCLEAR Detonation. Do you think I'm possibily connecting some dots? You may see another Sovereign Military Order of Malta false flag attack with their Intelligence controlling yet more aircraft. You may find a setup of Iran utilising a fighter aircraft attack on the U.S forces linked with the Straits of Homuz. Remember what they wished to do with Iraq and the U.N painted plane.
Someone then commented to him.
Quote:
never read your threads before but vry interesting what you say about the pentagon coup.. I want to spend some time reading those and thinking about them. Regarding the period 20-27 July, interestingly a square forms int the skies between Neptune/Chiron (conj in Aquarius) opposite Saturn (in Leo) and Mars (in Taurus) during this time.
(This suggests violent outbreaks, deception and control) the Moon completes the square (entering Scorpio 23-25 July) on 24 July (severe emotional disturbance / conflict). From around the 14 June to 3 July there is a series of very strong oppositions between Saturn conj Venus (in Leo) and Neptune conj Chiron (in Aquarius) tht reaches a climax around the end of June, assisted by the moon on 26 June. The period 18-20 June is interesting due to the grand trine Saturn / Mars / Pluto (in Sag) and assisted by moon on 19 June, when there is a kite formation. (this tells me powerful and ambition will to succeed in a dynamic project involving subterfuge) Mercury is retrograde end june to 12/13 july when the subterfuge mentioned for the June period, could be taken forward again.
Could other experienced astrologers add comments?
I will come back to this.
And another comment.
Quote:
And worth mentioning too, during the Queen's recent US visit to Jamestown, she received a special call from the ISS (ISIS).
She came to USA this year after that school massacre at Virginia Tech (inside job). Know what else she also did while on USA soil on May 8? Made a trip to NASA.

Continuing on,
Quote:
July 11th, 1979: Skylab crashes into Australia

After breaking up in the atmosphere, the American space station Skylab comes crashing down on Australia and into the Indian Ocean five years after its last manned mission ended. No one was injured. Launched in 1973, Skylab was the world's first successful space station, safely able to house three separate three-man crews for extended periods of time. Originally the spent third stage of a Saturn 5 moon rocket, the cylinder-shaped station was 118-feet tall, weighed 77 tons, and carried an assortment of scientific equipment. The crews of Skylab spent more than 700 hours observing the sun and also provided important information about the biological effects of living in space for prolonged periods of time.
The main poster then chimes in with this.
Quote:
You should have noticed that on the 10th of June 2007 that the Osiris Phallic, Space Shuttle "ATLANTIS" docked with the ISIS, The ISS. What happened today? We had the conception of the SUN. What day was the 10th? SUNday! You should also note this event happened at exactly 7:38pm GMT this time in Greenwich Mean Time time. Why did they pick this time once again? Check out how high they were above the Wester Pacific Ocean. It works out at 220 miles which may mean something.
And he quotes an article.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Gra...t/Yod/yod.html
And then he says,
"Remember that the Phallic/Yod is the SUN God's Penis. Remember folks Osiris is the Egyptian god of FERTILITY, life and death. I think we should be looking also at the positions of the belts of Orion. "

Check this yahoo news article out. 13 is a special number to freemasons.

Quote:
Fix extends shuttle mission to 13 days

By JUAN LOZANO, Associated Press Writer

HOUSTON - Astronauts will try to fix a thermal blanket that peeled back during Atlantis' launch, extending the space shuttle's mission from 11 to 13 days, NASA managers said Monday.

No decision had been made on whether the loosened blanket, covering a 4-by-6-inch area over a pod for engines, will be repaired during a previously planned third spacewalk or a fourth, extra one, managers said.
When I look at the 7:38 time, I also can't help but wonder if something might happen in August on the tenth or the twenty first? I'm sticking with July but I'm not discounting August, or as my title for this thread this, the rest of the whole year. As the main poster I've been quoting says, there was a small crash today on the tenth. Perhaps a shade of things to come?

Quote:
MARKET CRASH

Dow Jones 13501.7 -148.27

FTSE 100 6630.9 -81.80

S&P 500 1510.1 -21.73

Cac 40 6019.2 -85.44

Nasdaq 2639.2 -30.86

BBC Global 30 5930.0 -12.64

Dax 7964.8 -112.63
He also had these to show us.

Quote:
10 July 2007 -- 18:42 HRS EDT

SUMMER TERROR WORRY

AL-QAIDA TERROR CELL "EITHER ON ITS WAY OR ALREADY INSIDE U.S."
WHITE HOUSE ORDERS "SITUATION ROOM" MEETING FOR THIS THURSDAY MORNING
'Time running short for hit on Iran
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1183980036210&pagename=JPost%2FJPArt icle%2FShowFull

MILITARY ERUPTION IN LEBANON NEXT WEEK!
(Syria urges Syrians to Leave Lebanon)
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2007/07/09/syria_urges_syrians_to_leave_lebanon/5875/

Remember what I said about that whole 7:38 making 7-11 and how it could also be realted to November and not just July? Check this out.

Quote:
"Between now and November, a lot of things are going to happen, and I believe that by this time next year, the American publicís going to have a very different view of this war, and it will be because, I think, of some unfortunate events, that like weíre seeing unfold in the UK. But I think the American publicís going to have a very different view," -Rick Santorum (former senator from Pennsylvania), July 2007

Rick Santorum is a Sovereign Military Order of Malta member just like New York Mayor Bloomberg.

It's gonna be a hell of a rest of the year folks. Pay attention. Keep your eyes open.