View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Where is the love?

A LESSON FOR ALL of YOU!

What I will write here I sincerly hope you learn from.

1. I'm not B. Springsteen!

2. They are taken words out of context.

3. this is what happens when loons lose their minds, they "imagine" things that are not real.

Now with that said I will say that YES! I REDRAT11 did write those words, But only jokingly because BA continues to GHOST me on this forum, the record will show that she is absolutely OBSESSED with my writings for some unknown reason only she knows, for GOD'S sake all anyone has to do is take a look at all my threads here, BA always adds her 2 cents in EVERY thread! (nothing wrong with that,) however because of the nature of the internet, and the lack of perception by posters, you end up with people like BA, now she has a right to post all she wants but, does'nt it seem odd that (well, not odd, but down right insane,) how people become obssesed with this internet thing?

I come here to post about the NWO, as I see it, and as I percieve it, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS!

And if your curious BA, your lack of perception and lack of control, and for that matter lack of honesty really does'nt bother me, it's your mis-guided decievement, and lack of reality that puzzles me not!

So the lesson is, people, this is the internet! remember? expect the unexpected, (albeit, not from me!) I need not hide from anybody? 8-)