View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 06:16 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Look, Springsteen was married and caught with his pants off, shirt, too, in his boxers on a balcony with Patti.

I mean, come on!

Classless! Both of them!

Obviously, they have no self-control.

As he said in an interview in 1996:

It's a strange society that assumes it has the right to tell people whom they should love and whom they shouldn't.

Who tells people whom they should love and whom they shouldn't? This was just an excuse for his bizarre behavior. Society told him he couldn't love Patti?

But the truth is, I basically ignored the entire thing as much as I could.

Obviously, you ignored your first wife and the embarrassment must have made you ignore your behavior and, thus, blame it on society and not take responsibility for your actions. But, when have you ever done that?

I said, "Well, all I know is, this feels real, and maybe I have got a mess going here in some fashion, but that's life.

Funny! Mike Apple once said that Springsteen is the person who creates drama/mess in his life.

Did Springsteen tell the crowd in Oregon during the Rising tour; wasn't that 2002? that he had married there once (referring to his wedding to Julianne), shook his head laughing, looks over at Patti and says "What in the hell was I thinking?!?"

Such a disrespectful thing to say, but that is who he is.

Degradation/humiliation of women.

It's not like he didn't humiliate Julianne. I mean, she filed for the divorce. Not him.

I suppose "little girls" suit him best. He can control them.