View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: The man is innocent...

IMHO, dog fighting and cock fighting are two of the most despicable pseudo "sports" imaginable, and yes, Blue Angel is correct about dog fighting, but both of these "blood sports" are illegal.

This was never an issue until the uncivilized savages from south of the border started pouring in, bringing their "culture" with them. Other "resident aliens" like Vik have picked up on it as a form of gambling.

I guess in Mexico, Guatemala, Africa, etc., they eat the losers. Sounds about right to me.

Personally, I wish that a conviction on either of these two charges carried the death penalty so I could volunteer to (1) drop the pellets, (2) insert the needle or (3) light up the night with "old sparky."

In a perfect world they would either throw the convicted in with pit bulls or with roosters with 6" steel spurs

Vik, being black and a big sports figure, will get no more than a nominal "slap on the wrist," but I can dream.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque