View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Suspicuos Bridge Collapse...

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Just don't see the connection between a senator from Minneapolis and a bridge collapsing as conspiratorial.

Nor, do I see the pictures you posted as evidence that a BOMB went off.

The only conspiracy I see here is that the STATES do not receive enough funding to maintain and repair the bridges that are reported as structurally deficient before they collapse!

I guess we just have to wait for the other 7,000 to collapse during rush hour traffic before they receive funding to rebuild them.

Perhaps their motto is:

"If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Wait for it to collapse."
Could you live without conspiracy theories? :-)

Every human being on the face of this planet lives with ONE BIG CONSPIRACY against humankind. As I've demonstrated, the collapsed bridge is not a conspiracy in my mind and I'm still breathing, so, yes, I can live without conspiracies and would perfer to do just that as most everyone else in our country and world would.

I certainly wouldn't KILL myself if there weren't any conspiracies. So, again, in answer to your question. Yes, I can live without them, but we are forced to live otherwise by those who have created our reality around them.

Wrong Answer Blue Angel.....

We create our own destinies in "their" containment field of this planet, think about it this way, "they" control the money and power in this world, they allow us to somewhat live 'free' only if we don't upset their "containment field", so thus their "generosity" and "guidance" blind the masses into submission, however those who want out of the containment field finds themselves questioning everything in the world as conspiratorial, which is GOOD! I have no problem with free-thinkers....