View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 11:46 AM

Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
If either of you two seriously think Ron Paul is a Zionist (or any body else's) stooge, let me be the first to suggest that you GET REAL.

Obviously, something you are eating, drinking or smoking is affecting your brain.

Now is not the time to wimp out and hedge your bets. Get informed and TAKE A STAND. Either you believe in freedom and individual liberty or you don't.

Remember this:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The MSM has done a helluva job of ignoring Ron Paul, then they laughed at him and his Constitutional stand on EVERYTHING, along with his legions of grass-roots supporters, who continue to increase on a daily basis. Their toady, Stephanopolis, was rude to Ron's face by laughing and telling him "It's not going to happen," meaning Ron being elected president.

They are gearing up for the next to the last phase where they fight him using every underhanded, lying, mendacious means at their disposal to discredit him. Money and influence will buy a bunch of liars. They plan to keep him busy putting out their "brush fires" so he can't keep getting the word out.

Ron Paul has been in the public eye for over 30 years with never so much as a breath of scandal. If there was anything they could have used they would have kept him out of Congress; in Texas, they threw money to his opponents, redistricted him, everything they could come up with and FAILED.

For two posters who have a reputation for being against the NWO, mind control, etc., I am saddened to see you join their forces by insinuating that Ron Paul could possibly be a Zionist stooge. Shame on both of you.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Nothing you have offered is any kind of proof to back up your insinuating "question." Is that the best you can do?

You have seriously lowered yourselves and your veracity in my eyes. Henceforth, I will cease to consider your posts as anything other than unprincipled verbiage.

Apparently you did'nt read my post on RON PAUL, I provided a BILL that he proposed to GEORGE BUSH, that called for the assasination or capture of BIN LADEN (A known CIA ASSET) and U.S. government creation (along with Al-Queda) by private militia, NOW TELL ME BARBARA, AGAIN I ASK, WHAT WOULD A SENIOR U.S. CONGRESSPERSON WITH VAST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INNER-GOVERNMENT WORKINGS BE PROPOSING SUCH A RIDICULOUS BILL?

YOU CAN BRING AND SHOW ME ALL HIS GREAT CONSERVATIVE/LIBERTARIAN RECORD, THE FACT REMAINS OPEN ON HIS REAL INTENTIONS, I BET YOU POLITICAL HACKS DON'T EVEN REALIZE HE'S A FREE-TRADER DID YOU?