View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

There was once a "God-fearing" Christian man who was caught in a flood. He managed to make it to the roof of his house where he sat and prayed for God to save him.

Shortly, a motorboat came by and the man at the helm said, "Jump in, I'll take you to safety." "No, thank you," came the reply, "I'm waiting for God to save me."

A little later a helicopter hovered over his house and a rope ladder was thrown down so he could climb up. The man waved them off, yelling "I'm waiting for God to save me."

The waters continued to rise, his house was swept away and he drowned.

On reaching the "pearly gates," the man questioned Saint Peter saying, "I've been a Christian all my life and believed there was nothing that God could not do, so why did he not save me when the flood came?"

Saint Peter replied, "What's your problem, he sent you a motor boat and a helicopter."

If we wind up with a cross-dressing mobster like Guliani, a lobbyist phony like Thompson or a Hillary, don't blame God, he sent you Ron Paul.

Real, honest free trade, a concept whose time has come.

As far as filling all those thousands of positions, haven't you heard? Ron Paul would work to abolish all those un-Constitutional departments and agencies, forcing tens of thousands of bureaucrats into the unemployment lines where they would have to find REAL jobs and actually WORK for a change.

Imagine, if you can, being free of the IRS, BATF, Federal Reserve, Dept. of Education, Homeland Security - the list goes on and on.

Unless we are a nation seriously suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, there is only one logical choice in 2008, RON PAUL.

Get informed and join the REVOLUTION.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque