Thread: A must read.
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 12:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to Johnny_Reb
Default Re: A must read.

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Johnny-Reb, you da man! :-P It's refreshing to read history as it really happened and not some revisionist BS. Unfortunately, 98 percent of the world does'nt know and does'nt care and that's why history repeats itself. :-(
Thanks, I just call it the way I see it, which is rather unusual in these ultra PC times. I was lucky enough to have missed a lot of the dumbing down of the schools when I was in elementary and high school, and got taught real histroy, and not this PC nonsense that they are pushing now. Of course even when I was in school they were teaching a preliminary form of PC, that being the damnedyankee myth about the origins of The War of Northern Aggression. Fortunatly, my dad noted the nonsense they were teaching on that subject, and taught me better, and through studies on my own have learned a lot more of the actual truth about the destruction of The American Repubilc of Republics.

I see that you are located near Knoxville. I used to live not too awful far from there myself back in the 60's, in Morristown.