View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Judge Strikes Down Part of Patriot Act

RedRat said:

You sound like the typical "conspiracy theorist" always afraid to take responsibility for your country, always blame the "PTB'S."

Obviously, you don't understand the role of a conspiracy theorist.

This country is so easily manipulated, it's down right insane, so if 'they' ask you to accept there MARK, everything will be OK, will you accept?

They won't be asking.

So calling your Congressperson or E-mailing this website or other conspiracy sites with info on the "secret-government" has no effect you think?
Believe me they monitor all conspiracy sites.

We weren't talking about effect. I said, again, that the people have no power. If we did, we wouldn't be facing a fascist/totalitarian/dictatorship. Believe me, they monitor me and have been all of my life. Get use to it.

Actually, it does, however it will never be known outside certain circles, FYI there are alot of good people in Congress, although your led to believe that there all crooks,this is what they want you to think.

The majority are crooks. That's why the deck is stacked against the people. I never said there weren't any good Congressmen/women. Just the same as there are good CIA.

Did not JFK, (and I think JFK was probably in on the conspiracy, however some people do change.) say this, ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU, BUT, WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY.

I'm an OPERATIVE, RedRat. I serve my country. For you to accuse people of not doing for their country is ridiculous. Seems you want to blame the people for the problems that America and the rest of the world faces. What are you doing?

Otherwise we should all march lock-step into the death camps.

Yeah. Let's all march into the death camps, RedRat.