View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Max has an excellant idea!!!!!!!!! print 911truth.org on all currency

Quote:
Jane- as for being monitored- no question about it. I'm sure I'm on the "red list" for the concentration camps with all the surfing I've done! But, I'm not going to worry about it. What ever happens, happens. I will not be afraid to do what I need to do. Of course, I will be as smart as possible about it.
Wow some of the paranoia around here reminds me of my younger years!!

The thing with the concentration camps, if they are implemented, is that its wrong to begin with. If you are in one its all downhill. The above "red list" would probably get a public execution to make all the others scared. Than anyone else would get micro-chipped. After that people would probably disappear in the night. 1st the old 2nd anyone that couldn't work due to physical limitations (obese and handicapped)

Putting URL markers on bills is near untraceable they would have to have RFID chips in the bills (they do have identification #'s), let you spend (pass the message) collect your money as soon as you handed it over and than confront/subdue you and await your confession ( if you choose to confess ) This scenario seems a little far fetched for a few cases of civil disobedience.
If you are really concerned about UN/NWO concentration/quarantine camps talk to like minded friends about an underground militia an informal understanding that if certain events start to take place YOU have an out , a place to meet and re group.