View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: Has Hal Gone off the DEEP END?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Don't you think they are looking to anger and intice a revolt so they can use their military and police state to lock up those who protest or use violence against them and put America under "martial law."

Cause and effect.
Yes, this is what they are doing.

That is why the people's voice, vote, and leadership must carry out legal and constitutional justice against the occupation of the enemies of state and terrorist thugs currently holding Washington, DC hostage. The Serveral States of America shall impose legal and constitutional sanctions along with the millitary forces of the United States to put down the government insurgency of the Bush Administration in Washington DC.

I know you don't like war and violence. I can appreciate that. I don't like war either. But you have to understand that these treasonous politicians in Washington hate FREEDOM. They don't care anything about FREEDOM. They're just thugs and bullies. Overthrowing the current tyrannical regime, brutal dictatorship, and coup d'etat in Washington DC will ensure a safer and more secure FREE & LIBERATED AMERICA for our citizens and children. We must let the terrorists in Washington know that we will not live in fear.

The people responsible for knocking down those buildings in New York on Sept. 11, are going to hear from all of us soon.