View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: University Student Tasered During Kerry Speech

I can’t clearly see what the issue was. In my way of thinking, he didn’t do anything wrong, except perhaps exert a little bit of control over his use of the microphone. I can’t say that a crime, nor a misdemeanor was committed.

The only reference to a sexual act that I heard, was just the use of the word “Fuck”, which I am certain the campus police uses on a daily basis. How else are they’re going to effectively communicate. That is part of their riot vocabulary.

The university faculty should have been in control of the questioning & the microphone, not the campus police.

The campus police over reacted & placed themselves in a position where they justified their continued abuse & excessive use of force.

Perhaps the “staging” was that they (the campus police) were involved in a “mocked terrorist exercise”, involving that same “setting”, in a “theater” of either “a student’s protest” or an “unruly & disobedient student body”. They found their “trigger” & they proceeded w/ their exercise.

The point is that this should not happen in America. We were already beyond that, & now we are going back in time, back into the “dark ages”.