Thread: Who Rules ?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Who Rules ?

-a child being constantly beaten and raped might have a difficult time with what you just posted.

-a family who has just lost their son/daughter in the forces might have a difficult time with what you just posted.

-a physically challenged person without arms/legs might have a difficult time with what you just posted.

-a person shot and left for dead only because they were an innocent bystander might have a difficult time with what you just posted.

-a mother who just lost her newborn might have a difficult time with what you just posted.

you and i can think of various scenarios. seems to me somewhere in your life there is either abuse of a partner, a child, or other relative, or fellowman----by YOU. you are not a sincere man. i've read some of your posts. like most people in this forum, you are all talk -- just to irritate. you do not say anything with love, but hate. too bad. too bad you're nothing more than a fraud. the evil doers DO have power. you're a jerk, you know that? do you have anything to say for those that suffer? other than only god can do this and god can do that. ditto: you're a jerk.