View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Actual Battle Plan To Defeat the NWO

There is no perfect solution. Getting Ron Paul in would be an amazing thing, but if we just vote him in and leave the same den of thieves in the Congress, we're not doing him any favors. To focus the entire solution on the Presidency, while important, isn't very wise. Taking back control of Congress is just as important.

Yes, I agree, most people are still hypnotized. But they can snap out of it. I did. You did at some point. It's up to each of us to keep waking everyone we can up. Then my plan will work. All we have to do is keep waking people up. As this board clearly says . . . Resistance is not futile.

Brainwashing is not a hopeless condition. The spell can be broken. I've seen it happen over and over. Thousands of people are dropping the red pill every single day. It sure seems to me like it's happening faster and faster. I believe there are far more people awake now than any of us realize.

We have the power to fire all the s.o.b.s in Congress. We just have to muster the will to do it.