View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 05:05 PM

Default Re: The Militarization Of America & The Posse Comitatus Act

The Militarization Of The American Police - ??? - :-o :-o :-o

The Militarization Of The American Police
Here it is. It is no longer a "conspiracy" it is the "real thing". The victims are anybody. Kids as little 5, 6, 12, or 13 years old. Male or female. Grand paps & moms. Anyone...

The Militarization Of The American Police - by Greg Evensen. August 13, 2006. (from www.newswithviews.com)

"As a former state police trooper, I can state emphatically, that I oppose the move away from local policing to a heavily armed “national” quasi-military police force policy.

"...a “show of force” to keep the natives in line. This is to soften up the American public in case they held thoughts of fending for themselves or decisively telling these servants that they weren’t needed, thank you. But then, a well armed citizenry doesn’t fit the UN model of a disarmed..." (populace).

"I simply do not understand the thinking of upper level criminal justice system directors who have not recently, if ever, read their US or state constitution. This is especially true in regard to the public’s right to privacy and self-protection. Issues regarding the 2nd amendment, due process, limited government, and how far we have strayed from the Founder’s beliefs abound."

"Suffice it to say that as a nation, we have stood by while the police forces of the USA have become a force that projects intimidation, fear from the community, and a reputation for excessive force. Regardless of the needed response, it makes even routine contact with the public a major ordeal."

"If many Americans like a militarized police state future they may well get it. For me, that is not acceptable. I choose to work toward my destiny and that of a free America within the constitution, for sure. I prefer an American future without the unconstitutional agencies, laws, judge’s rulings, and decrees from many treasonous bureaucrats. We don’t need threats and intimidation from goons masquerading as local and state lawmakers or brain-washed, gun-toting morons like the New Orleans Chief of Police."

"The time is coming fast, when millions of Americans who understand what this colossal struggle is all about in the United States and around the world, have severe choices that will be required to be made. The UN will not simply allow the US [u]to continue[/b] as a sovereign nation when the rest of the world is under its domination. That is not paranoia. That is simply the deduction one gets from understanding the UN’s published plans. Your future actions will determine whether you will go to the re-education camp, or the internment camp for troublemakers (read that constitution supporters)."
http://www.newswithviews.com/Evensen/greg.htm

Thank God for "Freedom Of Speech"... An “Informed Citizen” makes a good “Patriot.”
8-)