View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Actual Battle Plan To Defeat the NWO

@ Home away from home

I'm sorry to say, the real main problem is the tendency to look back on what didn't work and say SEE it never works. It may all be true, but it's pointless to use past failures to discourage new efforts.

You say it sounds like a sound idea but spend most of your comments pointing out the futility of it. What do you want? Do you want to take back control of our government or not? If all you're going to do is slap down new ideas and approaches, you're not being much help. There are no shortage of people who are eager to point out all the reasons why nothing will work. The powers-that-be are hammering us all over the head with that crap 24/7 and here you are on a forum put here to counter that basically doing the same thing.

We have to do something and fast. Just because the American people have not done what I'm proposing before doesn't mean it can't happen. It's all about selling everyone on doing it. That's all the people in power are doing. They are constantly selling everyone on how things work and must work. We just have to sell everyone on a new way of doing our political process. My plan is just a good place to start. It's not the end-all-and-be-all. It's just a darn good place to start that would give us all a massive bang for the buck.

So now that you've voiced your doubts, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't beat the drums of hopelessness any more on this topic. Let others chime in on how it WILL WORK.