View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 04:36 AM

Default Re: How do YOU combat nwoitis????

Hey DoctorX and Mawashi!

My heart goes out to you guys and enyone with this problem. I used to be this person as well. In a lot of ways I still am. I'm reading a book by Julius Evola on a totally different topic, but I just read this and I have to quote it because it's extremely relevant:

"It is true: you will no longer know the happiness of a faithful and tailwagging dog that comes from acknowledging a master above itself, whom it must serve. But ask yourself this question: now that you're a man, would you trade places with your own dog?"

The Truth sets you free; free from illusion, lies, fake reality, fake masters, fake loyalties. After the initial depression and feeling of powerlessness; like you're in a bottomless abyss, you will realize that you wanted, NEEDED to make this life-transforming, consciousness-altering journey to have the opportunity to become a better man, a REAL man, and to better realize your individual potential and realize your Self.

We're all not fully ourselves. We have created centers outside ourselves and identify with those centers. Sometimes we even adopt centers created by others; that's even worse. We need to strip ourselves of the numerous layers of veils and illusions about who we are. Search out our True Selves at the Center of our Hearts. It's like realizing we've been fooled to walk down this path, when it's the totally wrong one. We've walked a long way and realize the agony and pain of having to walk back all the way to the crossroads. But we HAVE to do it; NEED to do it. Because once we're there we can CONSCIOUSLY and with TOTAL AWARENESS freely choose the Pther Path, knowing it will lead us to where we want to go.

It's called BEING AWAKE.

You are both on that path JUST realizing you have to turn around. So you experience powerlessness and feel everything is pointless.
DON'T GIVE UP!

Personally, I think I'm on that same path, but I might be just a little ahead of you. But I KNOW I'm on the Right Path - that is, the wrong one but at least I've turned around and I'm walking back towards that crossroads...

My conversations with Vlad have really given me the necessary boost to continue walking. Maybe you guys would appreciate our posts. Also Ahmad's latest post on the thread "Who Rules?" was inspiring to me.

Keep fighting.

Like Ahmad says, we need to see God's Work in everything, instead of Satan's. We need to stop and think why God put us in this situation and what He wants us to learn from it.

Truth, Beauty, Love