View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 07:12 AM

Default Re: A Prayer For Evil Doers

Quote:
Ahmad wrote:
TB,

How could you consider yourself a truebeliever with such an ignorant reply!?

Peace Yeoshua, beautiful prayer, thanks.

[59:24] He is the One GOD; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, Most Wise.
Ahmad,
i am not a regular visitor to this site. and in a way, i would like to express why.

the person for example that you just responded to TRUEBELIEVER seems quite angry.

i do not know him or his personal life or any information from anyone in this site. only from reading the posts.

i cannot understand the ignorant reply myself. i cannot understand the hate towards the those with a different view. i cannot understand why some in here are so blind when it comes to this NWO of which they complain about and write such length and purging of various articles. i am not a scholar, you can see that. but if and when the time comes to surrender to the rule of the NWO, i (Like Millions) will have to do so. why? because of people like this TRUEBELIEVER.

my wife and i have lived a good life, they like that. i have supported causes when financially possible, they of course like that. i do not agree with GWB, i did not vote for him. i know my weaknesses and strengths. and you know what? they know that too. other than haveing a hold on me for census and economic reasons, they will not physically touch me and my family.
how do I know? sorry, but, some are just not worthy of getting any more information from me.

for those of you who are in that place of helplessness, do not worry. they will not physically touch you and your family, nor will they inforce any such action through others.

bless you. be at peace and love your family, stay good with your neighbor, find comfort in your life. it is yours. what we see today is nothing new. the worlds people are not new. good day.