Thread: Who Rules ?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 08:11 AM

Default Re: Who Rules ?

Peace,

God says:

[36:60] Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?

Satan was appointed as a temporary god on earth (a minisicule dominion) to demonstrate his claim that the creatures have powers that are "independent" of God.

The only power he is granted is the power of inviting:

[14:22] And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "GOD has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution."

He controls only those who readily accept his invitations (to the extremes of obsessions, addictions, unjustified hates and fear of something or someone) as per the deal with God. God gave him a respite till the judgment day in order to test and distinguish the righteous from the strayers:

[15:42] "You have no power over My servants. You only have power over the strayers who follow you.

-------------------

As for the righteous, they have no doubt that Satan's power is nill because they can see through the illusion:

[4:76] Those who believe are fighting for the cause of GOD, while those who disbelieve are fighting for the cause of tyranny. Therefore, you shall fight the devil's allies; the devil's power is nil.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...