View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Well, it just seemed as though you went ahead & posted right behind every single post I made & just repeated the title of it. I didn’t understand why, until I read here, someone accusing you of doing just that, or along those lines. Anyway, it’s not a big deal. I think we have more bigger problems ahead of ourselves here. Real issues to worry about. I would like to think that these “lunatics” running the “asylum” have some real inbred inherited weakness in their DNA that will make them choke instantaneously, the second they think about pushing the button to wipe out humanity. I still don’t (want to) understand how can they be so cruel, & care so little about the world & the people’s of the world. Inhumanity is something I don’t understand. However, a lot these characters do have that in common. Most of them do not care one iota about anyone else but themselves, & I’m sure they could kill w/o even thinking about it. For them it would be as normal as taking a “shit”. I never heard what you think of “James Casbolt”.