View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 12:38 PM

Default Re: WHEN DID YOU GET A HINT OF the NWO AGENDA

i was in a bookstore in london in 1983 and found a dusty book that talked about a conspiracy, as i glanced through the pages i read the 20th century history as i have never heard before.

i purchased the book and spent 3 days reading the 600 pages. when i finnished i was a not the same as before i was totaly paranoid.

i started doing some research bear in mind their was no internet in those days just some bbs sites that where difficult to contact. most of my invetigation came from public libraries that added to my paranoia because all the books that touched the theme where not avilable and for the ones that where i had to sign my name, address and drivers lic. number.

this so affected me that i did not want to read anything more because the facts where too compelling.

untill 3 years latter i decided to read the entire bible and in it was disclosed something that seemed very similar.

then came the intenet in the late 80's and with renewed faith in the lord i started to investigate and will continue.