View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Jimbo wrote:
I might come back later & ask you more about you & your experiences as either an "agent" or "spy" of some sort, but please tell me what you think of “James Casbolt”. I would just like to get your opinion on this guy. Is he for "real" or do you think he is a "disinformation" spook, on top of whatever else he does? If you don't want to answer for whatever reason, just say so, & I won't ask again. Thanks.
In one of your comments to me you said that you didn't realize it was a trait of mine.

What are you referring to?

Knocking people's posts off the front page?

Actually, IT IS not one of my traits.

Since, you've been here a while, I would think this was obvious to you.

I wouldn't believe everything you read on this forum especially when it's a personal attack.

There was a time on this site wherein I was being attacked on any and all threads whether I was posting on them or not.

I felt I had to defend myself, so I replied to as many as I could and, therefore, my name showed up on the front page as the last comment on each thread.

Therefore, someone started the thread about me being a government spy whose job it was to knock off everyone else's post.

I wasn't responding or making notes on your threads in order to knock them off the front page. That doesn't occur. Obviously, the thread stays on the front page when a comment is made.

So, I don't know why the poster who started the thread about me said I was knocking off every one's post.

As far as I recall, I was attempting to defend myself on the threads that were already on the front page, but, then again, I may have been starting threads that were IMPORTANT and knocking some that were on the front page back to the forum.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter.

Seems what I was being accused of doing is what happened when you were updating.

I haven't looked at the link you provided yet.

What do you want to ask me?