View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

I apologize for my implication.

I just wanted to ask you about “James Casbolt” but whenever you get around to watching the YouTube video. No hurry. The other question, must have slipped off my mind. I am not having a very mental morning, or afternoon, for that matter. My biorhythms have got to be on the floor today, specially my mental one.

Anyway, I was also wondering if you understood my “straight line“ explanation about the fires

First of all, forget about the red dots altogether. In addition, refer only to the “black-&-white photo”. Connect the bottommost-fire, at the bottom right near the coastline, at the place where the smoke begins (& there is no more smoke to its right – because of the wind), & then connect that point w/ the topmost-fire, at place where the smoke begins (& there is no more smoke to its right). Then, once you have that straight line drawn out (even if it is only in your mind) you’ll realize that all of the fires started along that line (w/ minor deviations, if any). To me it seems as though there is a symmetry to where all of the fires began, in a diagonal line from south-west to north-east. And to me this would imply that they were started from the air, & not the ground. The ones on the ground were most likely either just coincidences, or distractions to obfuscate that fact.