View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

From what I understood from these videos, he did not escape. He is still an agent. Thatís what is so bizarre. He is also allowed to talk about anything he can recollect. Maybe thatís what they are monitoring. Seeing what he does & does not remember. He is well aware that they blank-out his brain from memories & from recalling some of the things he undergoes. He talks about drugs & being transported into a mission where he is drugged on the way there, & so he can not remember what happened in between. He also talks about being in a locked-up mode, where he canít move his head or body. He can hear, but he canít move around to see. Why would anybody want to be subjected to that abuse on their own body. He probably will start developing all kinds of ailments in about 10 years or so. I remember now, I think he said he is in some super soldier program. Where they are experimenting into how to create the super-soldier (who I guess is going to aid them in achieving the New World Order).