View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: There are individuals mocking and imitating my husband and I on this site. We ask that this stop.

CATHY--YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT. I AM NOT REFERRING TO 'ALL THE POPE ANTI-CHRISTS OVER THE CENTURIES' AT ALL; IT IS THE OPPOSITE I AM TRYING TO GET ACROSS. I SAID ANTI-POPES NOT ANTI-CHRISTS AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHST I AM TALKING ABOUT WHICH IS WHY I HAVE PROVIDED LINK.

GOD'S CHURCH HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER SOMETIME BETWEEN 1914 AND 1958. FOR IT TO BE TAKEN OVER, MEANS THAT IT MUST HAVE BEEN LEGITIMATE AT ONE TIME. I DO BELIEVE THAT THE MAGISTERIUM(DEPOSIT OF FAITH) OF HOLY CHURCH CAN NEVER BE OVERTHROWN. THIS MAGISTERIUM IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR PERUSAL.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/COUNCILS/V1.HTM#4 and #6
THESE TWO CONSTITUTIONS ARE TO BE BELIEVED COMPLETELY FOR ONE TO BE REDEEMED AND THEY BOTH QUALIFY AS EX CATHEDRA INFALLIBLE DOCUMENTS.

WHATEVER THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOU AND BA, BOTH OF YOU ARE HERETICS WHO ARE IN REJECTION OF THE FOUNDATION OF WESTERN CIVILISATION-- THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

WHORE OF BABYLON????? WHILE THE MODERN VAT II ANTI-CHRIST ANTI-CHURCH CERTAINLY QUALIFIES, I CAN ONLY CAUTION YOU AGAIN NOT TO THROW OUT BABY WITH BATHWATER. THE VAT II 'CHURCH' IS JUST ANOTHER SCHISMATICAL PROTESTANT SECT WITH THE NAME CATHOLIC PLASTERED ON IT.

AS FOR ANYONE IMPERSONATING ANYONE, I JUST RESPOND TO POSTS AND IF SOMEONE IS PLAYING A TRICK I COULDN'T CARE LESS.