View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 03:14 AM

Default Re: How do YOU combat nwoitis????

Do you people remember the days before you knew about the nwo, and how you were back then?

Draken: yes.

have you changed?

D: YES.

have you become more serious?

D. Yes.

do you smile less?

D: No, more actually!

talk less?

D: Less about trivial matters; MORE about essential matters.

And to sum it up: Paradoxically, I'm happier now, knowing about NWO atrocities than I was being ignorant. I'm not hoodwinked anymore and I know what their goal is. I'm not afraid to stand up to anyone who's trying to decieve me with doublespeak or shallow NWO slogans and propaganda, because I know where it all comes from. All I need to do to get the right counter-arguments is to stop, contemplate, realize God's Divine Order and my place in it, and then open my mouth.

As a consequence I've lost my best friend since more than 10 years back, because I wouldn't swallow his ungodly, materialist/Satanic NWO philosophies. It's no loss really; it was bound to happen and I feel more free now than when I thought I had to be loyal to him because of our friendship. As soon as we started discussing things that really matter, our convictions went their different ways.

Some people say "what a shame, you were such good friends", but I'm not crying blood over it. If we're such good friends, REAL friends, then he wouldn't have rejected my ideas and opinions - which he did - and look down upon me (like he's always done) for saying that I KNOW GOD IS.

I'm better off without that kind of friendship and he's better off without someone who disagrees with him. Who knows, maybe in a few years we make contact again under different circumstances.

So, yes, I'm definately not innocent anymore, but that doesn't mean I'm unhappy and can't enjoy life. On the contrary! My understanding of the world makes me able to put aside irrelevant, trivial things and focus on the REALLY important issues and goals I want to reach.