View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Re: I'm in LOVE with a Beautiful Lady/I Think I may have found My Soulmate???

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
After many years being single, I think I have finally met my soul-mate, I've only known her for a month, and yet I feel like I've known her forever. She is deeply in LOVE with me, as I am also in LOVE with her.

I never thought I would meet somebody who likes me for all my good and bad attributes, I have many.
GOD has blessed me so much, I knew someday he would bring a good woman into my life.

When I was younger, (I'm somewhere between 30 and 40 years young,) back in my youth I could never have a seroius relationship because I abused alchohol and drugs alot, I could never give any female the companionship and love they deserve, I was so fucked up. I wasted alot of my youth between 18 and 23 years old in constant trouble with the law, I spent alot of time incarcerated in jail for alot of dumb shit. The alcohol and Drugs finally caught up with me when in 1993 I was arrested for Aggravated Assault on a Police Officer, I was looking at 10 years in Prison.
:cry: I knew my life was never going to get better, I was almost suicidal, I prayed like never before to GOD to save me from ruining my life, Knowing alot about how law works, and constituional law also helped me gain my freedom, I represented myself in court, and got the charge reduced to a misdeameanor, and also I only had to do 3 months in jail.

When i look back at my youth, and how I wasted it, I feel that I learned life-lessons,, that have made me a better person inside, Although GOD changed my life, he has never let me down, he has been there for me throughout my life.

Throughout all my ordeals, I never had a serious relationship with a woman, I always longed for one though, I thought I could not be responsible enough to have a relationship, and I was scared that I might breakdown and go back to drinking and drugs, and I did'nt want to hurt nobody.

This world we live in so complex and amazing, As I said NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS did I think I would meet my soulmate,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xrkqZ1wY3I

GOD works in mysterious ways, The things in a persons heart he feels, he knows our wants and desires, He does provide comfort and love for those who seek it. I'm a living testament to that.

I have a older brother, and also my dad who have went to prison, GOD also blessed them and comforted them with peace and love in there hearts, I come from a dysfunctional family, my Dad spent many a time boozing it up, I look back and realize where my problems began, It lead me to a horrid youth, also growing up in poverty did'nt help either. :cry:

I have a younger sister who is currently in Prison also, Drugs fucked her up, I need to go now, my tears are begining to roll. i will continue this later. I need to get it all out of my system, it will help me immensly.

My LOVE IS ALIVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvaY4AMd-js
Neato my main man! Wow! That's really groovy cool, man! I mean, it's like the vibes are coming straight outta 1974, man! I feel it! It's love, man! It's real LOVE, man!

That's really boss! Congrats! Funkadelic!

:-D

KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND! -- GET DOWN TONIGHT!