View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: WHEN DID YOU GET A HINT OF the NWO AGENDA

I got a hint of their agenda when I was in public schools for 12 years of hell. I couldn't stand it at the time I just didn't know any better. Even my christian parents told me it was "for your own good". They too were unfortunately beaten into submission by the mind control camps we call "public" schools. Well, once I got out of highschool my father gave me a book called "Why children fail" by John Holt. I didn't read it (because I thought I hated reading) but my brother did and he told me all about it. It helped me realize how my instict to fight against these minions was dead on. From there we told our parents all about the system, our dad was receptive and bought a book called "Dumbing Us Down" by John Taylor Gatto. I took it from him and read it from cover to cover (I thought I hated reading whats going on?!?!). It explained how the whole school system is set up to teach Obedience = Safety. Obey and you get A's disobey and "your a failure". Thank God I finally had the tools to fight the system. From there It was just a matter of time before I woke up to 911. Now it's a year later and I'm starting up a website, everyone I know is woken up and the new world order is collapsing on itself!