View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 07:54 PM

Default Re: Next Terrorist Attack in U.S.

That whole incident with the 6 nukes (1 now missing) from Minot was fascinating, A guy named (Major?) Fawcett also went missing about that time in a small plane and as far as I know has not been found. Could he be "babysitting" the missing nuke? Since so much death and demotion went along with this incident, I would say it was not part of the grand plan; perhaps some of those involved found their conscience and decided to try to do something to screw with the big plans. That sixth nuke could serve as blackmail if whoever has it knows where the shadow government has their offices or residences or their hidden cache of gold, even.

Jimbo, where our service men and women are concerned, they will not be here. We have over 250,000 people in uniform but they are stationed all around the world, not by accident. They have grabbed up the national guard and even the border patrol to go and serve in Iraq and Afghanistan. Once there, even for a short amount of time, they are "dead men/women walking." That is not by accident either. Deaths, dismemberment, brain damage, suicides - the toll on this generation of young people is horrendous. Many who return get sick and become disabled within a short time from the DU exposure. Their spouses, children and future offspring are at risk from the DU in their clothes and in their bodies.

Recall, the Elite want only a small fraction of the present population for their NWO. The only weapon in their arsenal that can knock out huge numbers of victims without harming the real estate is biological. They have gotten us accustomed to seeing chemtrails in our skies so it will be a small matter to replace the barium soup that they have been using with some super bug that is 99.9% fatal to take out all the "useless eaters" who are polluting THEIR world. After a short die-off period, they can come in with their bulldozers and use the bodies for fertilizer or even Soyulent Green to feed to and kill off a few million more that somehow managed to survive. Whatever they use will have flu-like symptoms and will be very fast acting. It will be a lot like the plague in Stephen King's novel, "The Stand." I say this because they already have several strains of the 1918 Flu which they have genetically modified for even greater killing power. No telling what else they have that we have never heard of.

We know only what NASA has seen fit to tell us about the Space Station; could it be that it will be used as a safe haven for the Elite? Or Mt. Weather, or perhaps their fully staffed underground system of cities and tunnels?

Whatever pain and suffering they put us through in the next 2-4 years (before the big wipe-out) will just be to satisfy their hunger for human suffering. Ordinary human beings cannot begin to imagine their lust for blood, guts and gore. There is a revenge factor involved here and THEY WILL HAVE THEIR REVENGE. Neither you nor I would want to live in a world of their making; there are worse things than death, believe me.

On a spiritual level, I understand that this is a world of maya/illusion and to truly progress entails encountering resistance Those we perceive as the "bad guys" are just playing their part in the grand scheme of things. Even with constantly reminding myself of this, I still manage to get caught up in the drama. As Shakespeare wrote, "All the world's a stage and we each must play our part." For myself, I hope that I only have a walk-on role this time and can go ahead and exit - stage left - before the grand finale. It is not going to be pretty.

:-?
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque