View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:51 AM

Default Re: Next Terrorist Attack in U.S.

Being totally irreligious myself allows me to examine prophecies from all religions as well as secular sources with a more or less unjaundiced eye. When I mentioned the Space Station as a possible haven for the elite during any type of worldwide plague or possibly, as you mentioned, earth changes, I recalled reading in the Christian Bible something to the effect that those evil ones were to be cast into outer darkness and that there would be weeping and gnashing of teeth. I got a life-sized picture of the Space Station suddenly out of control because of something like a pole shift or a weakening of the magnetic field of the earth and those aboard knowing suddenly that they were going to go sailing off into deep space, which is said to be dark once the sun has been left behind. Can't you just see them weeping and gnashing their teeth that their well-laid plans were all for naught and they are doomed to spend the rest of their lives "lost in space."

Jimbo, I believe these entities have had to "tweak" their ultimate plan down through the annals of time to bring it in line with new developments and twists and turns due to humankind and possible outside intervention, while never losing sight of their ultimate goal. I said just last week in an e-mail to a friend in Europe that it looked like they were going to abandon Dubya because there was a very critical article about him in an LA paper and another one in Chicago. Surely it is not because he has failed to follow their orders but he could have gotten sloppy through his ignorance and they are going to trade him in for a truly vicious new model in the form of Hillary Clinton. If we are forced to use Diebold machines, her election is a foregone conclusion. She practically bristles with suppressed anger and venom.

No, I am not afraid of what happens after death; been there, done that, got sent back to do whatever it was I promised I would do. The "soul" never dies; what we see reflected in a mirror is the least of what we really are. We can be likened to drivers of vehicles, the difference being that we do not think we are the car just because we are driving it. When the car wears out or is totaled in a crash, we simply get another car. Some souls are drawn back to this earth many times, others come here for the experience. In the past there was what was called "soul traps" that prohibited the soul leaving this dimension, forcing them to take on human bodies again and again. I have read that these bodies with all their possibilities became the ultimate soul trap, ending the desire to move onward and upward. I found this to be untrue in my case because I definitely don't want another trip through this world or another three dimensional body with all it's aches, pains and limitations.

As to these negative entities, remember that it takes a positive and a negative to make a circuit. To know light we must experience darkness; to know happiness we must experience sorrow. We will all one day return to the same place and be one again, maybe millions or even billions of what we call years from now, maybe sooner. Time is a construct of this three dimensional plane and has no real meaning outside of it because it is relative.

My heart and mind soared reading about your experiences in the dream and trance states. That is absolutely fantastic and confirms my belief that the third and fourth dimensions are "bleeding over." Have you noticed more movement out of the corner of your eye? If you turn your head to look, whatever you were glimpsing is no longer there. Science has proven that just the act of looking directly at some particles will cause them to disappear. Could these be 4th dimensional particles or maybe just very fine "star stuff" in this electric universe? Some cultures refer to this world as the "shadow world:," others say we are dreaming this world and will wake up to the real world in time. Aboriginal people have much to teach us if we but had the time to listen before they are no more. They walk daily with a foot in both worlds.

First thing in the morning I will Google David Wilcox, he sounds so very interesting. I've read and watched videos of Michael Tsarion, perhaps you've heard of him. Some of his findings and theories might be of interest to you. For all of us, when the student is ready the teacher will appear. We oscillate between being teachers and students; there is so much to learn but maybe all we need to do is remember.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque