View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Modern Metaphysical Concepts & The Paranormal

The minute you mentioned Edgar Cayce in connection with David Wilcock, it dawned on me that I had been to his site and watched his videos. It was some months ago and I haven't come across anything by or about him since so he slipped my mind completely. My kiddos call those lapses "blond moments." Hmmmm

Since you posted a ton of links and information, I am just going to cherry-pick a little here and there for a reply. Then I'll spend the rest of the day and probably a good part of the night making the rounds of all your links.

Much of what David Wilcock had to say about the psyche is reminiscent of the basis of Scientology. Despite the fact that L. Ron Hubbard was a part of Naval Intelligence at one time, there is no doubt in my mind that he was a genius. His organization was infiltrated and taken over by the "enemy" and much of his work has become tainted but I have books, some of them collectibles, that go back to his beginning with Dianetics and then Scientology and they are nothing short of fantastic.

Hubbard referred to the active and reactive mind. Severe shocks to the mind or body, often accompanied by total or partial unconsciousness, resulted in "engrams" that were then stored in the reactive mind and could be triggered, resulting in aberrant behavior. His mission became to "clear" the engrams from one's time line, going back, if necessary, to past lives in order to get them all. The process is called "auditing" and it can work wonders. They use a machine, much like a polygraph, you simply hold the leads in your hands, and it registers the responses of the subconscious mind (reactive mind) helping to locate the engrams so that they can be worked on and cleared away.

It is a mind-blowing process; although I never joined the Church, the Org in Austin was kind enough to let me observe, which I did over a two-year period. Hubbard believed that the major problem with mental illness was that those exhibiting symptoms were caught in a time loop from a past traumatic experience and could not "come up to present time." It sounds simplistic, but most solutions are simple, we just make them hard due to a lack of understanding of basic principles.

Jimbo, do you get the feeling that all these different views are like pieces of a giant puzzle and if they could all be brought together an astounding picture would emerge. It would allow us to face and exorcise our demons (engrams) without fear, we could bring our shadow self out into the light, reintegrate shattered psyches and look forward to 12-21-12 and the quantum leap of consciousness into the 4th dimension.

So many people in the world today are losing hope; they feel overwhelmed and don't know where to look for help to cope. The battle between the forces of good and evil, the dark and the light, has always been a battle for the mind. Think tanks make mega bucks figuring out which of our buttons to push, which strings to pull, to bring about a desired result for their backers, usually to our detriment.

Our problems begin when we think we are physical beings who occasionally have spiritual experiences when in fact we are spiritual beings having a physical experience. In these 3-D bodies we feel powerless when exactly the opposite is true through the power of the cleared mind to connect with other individuals', as well as universal, consciousness.

As time speeds up and 2012 draws closer, people of like minds need to come together and pool their mind power to bring about positive results. When people come together with a purpose in mind, the sum becomes greater than it's parts and, seemingly, miracles occur. We could literally put and end to war, create harmony, send out vibrations of love and compassion - they will find their mark. Think of the possibilities.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque